dudefrompa
    dudefrompa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan over Ohio State....anyone?????

For some reason I keep thinking that Michigan is going to beat Ohio St. Even after the loss to App. State and the very poor play, I still think they have something on reserve for the Ohio St. game. I am NOT a Michigan fan. Just have a feeling.

Benson17
    Benson17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should be a good game. However, I think Ohio St. will pull it out. (31-24)

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

I agree the game is def. going to be good. Ohio State gets the Win!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Minus Henne and Hart Michigan looks like a very average team to me. Ohio St plays much better away from home and I expect them to do the same again.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Henne is awful. Talk of him the NFL is a joke. Hart is a punk who does nothing but mouth off after every 1-yeard gain. Make a play. Bye, bye, Llyod Carr. Michigan looking awful in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Minus Henne and Hart Michigan looks like a very average team to me. Ohio St plays much better away from home and I expect them to do the same again.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Embarrassing.

Good luck, Les Miles.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

All those chances Michigan had....not only to backdoor but win the game. The sad thing is their defense played very well.

Unfortunately, Henne was ****ing stubborn and it was clear he was ineffective. Have fun in the Arena league Henne....

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

Michigan Sucks!!!

Face it, the Bucks and Tressel own Michigan!!!

Last edited by Buckeye; 11-17-07 at 04:30 PM.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I really underestimated just how good OSU is. I knew OSU was better than Michigan...but this much better?

I really placed a lot of emphasis on the situation today for Michigan and overlooked the severity of injuries to Henne and Hart. All week, they assured us that they would be good to go...they should have sat their asses on the bench. They were pitful beyond belief.

And for Herbstreit's comment that Carr should not be judged by his performence against OSU...i know Herbstreit was trying to be polite...but should we judge Carr by how he has done against Northwestern? Against Minnesota? Come on....the guy got outcoached again, and again, and again. Hasn't won a big game in years.

Lot of credit has to go to OSU and Tressel...the situation for them was horrible: On the road, against a rival, laying points, against a team with revenge, coming off a loss, and every technical trend against you...and they still dominate.

It should be pretty apparent by now the differene between good coaching and bad coaching.....

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Well said on all points. If ever Ohio State had a reason to play poorly, it was today. National title hopes out the window 7 days ago and they respond big time.

Musburger said "Henne and Hart put off their NFL careers to come back for this game." Henne could not make the Arena league. He is terrible for a 4-year starter. But if that QB from a few years ago, Navarre from Michigan, could get a tryout in the NFL, I guess Henne will too. They are two of the worst QB's I've ever seen in a big program.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    I really underestimated just how good OSU is. I knew OSU was better than Michigan...but this much better?

I really placed a lot of emphasis on the situation today for Michigan and overlooked the severity of injuries to Henne and Hart. All week, they assured us that they would be good to go...they should have sat their asses on the bench. They were pitful beyond belief.

And for Herbstreit's comment that Carr should not be judged by his performence against OSU...i know Herbstreit was trying to be polite...but should we judge Carr by how he has done against Northwestern? Against Minnesota? Come on....the guy got outcoached again, and again, and again. Hasn't won a big game in years.

Lot of credit has to go to OSU and Tressel...the situation for them was horrible: On the road, against a rival, laying points, against a team with revenge, coming off a loss, and every technical trend against you...and they still dominate.

It should be pretty apparent by now the differene between good coaching and bad coaching.....

mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT FROM ANYONE NEAR OHIO, game was a VERY EASY CALL, too much pride....Tressel expected to win by all and he usually pulls it off..........plus from youngstown he knows the spreads, Mich LOOKED TERRIBLE!!!!!Osu didnt win, Michigan lost!! 3 points, who you u plan on beating with 3, bad playcalls, coaching, and execution

mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post

you said it perfectly....happened to me on a few other games......the injurys were huge, the should have been on the bench(too much pride), they muscled through injuries out of pride and it got the better of them(cant blame them personally)... could be last time Henne is ever on a football field..(in USA atleast)

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

those national title hopes for ohio state have flown back IN the window

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by mshanedub420 View Post
    YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT FROM ANYONE NEAR OHIO, game was a VERY EASY CALL, too much pride....Tressel expected to win by all and he usually pulls it off..........plus from youngstown he knows the spreads, Mich LOOKED TERRIBLE!!!!!Osu didnt win, Michigan lost!! 3 points, who you u plan on beating with 3, bad playcalls, coaching, and execution
    why can't some people type worth shit?

putting lots of.....periods and CAPS and random exclamation marks!!!!! does nothing but prove you are likely a....High schOOL droPoUt!!!!

no offence to high scool dropouts who can type worth a crap