BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Akron/Miami OH

Miami -8 any who do ya like

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I'm taking Miami, but I lost on last night's game. However, during the course of the year I've been on the right side of most of the weeknight games (had Bowling Green and TCU-thanks pags last week). The Zips haven't been very good on the road this year and Miami is 3-1 at home and has something to play for here. Looks like the public is bringing this number down so I'll wait until is goes down a little farther. It's at -7.5 right now.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over (51.5) more than a side.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

it seems clear that miami is the better team and they are playing at home. . . akron is a horible road team , and they are coming of a good win last week at home. . . the only problem is that miami does not blow teams out. . . in the last three years akron is
    6 - 16 after playing a conference game
    2 - 9 off a win against a conference rival

however since 1992 they are

7 - 1 as a road underdog of 7.5 to 10 points

it looks like the public might drop this line under to about 6.5 or 7 in which case i might play a 1/2 unit on miami, but just like last night(even with a win) noone should be playing these games but if your like me and need the action during the week, lets build for the weekend

plus MIAMI OHIO is 7-0 straight up against AKRON since 1992 in games played at miami. . .

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

those 1st three numbers are ATS

mandy
    mandy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    it seems clear that miami is the better team and they are playing at home. . . akron is a horible road team , and they are coming of a good win last week at home. . . the only problem is that miami does not blow teams out. . . in the last three years akron is
    6 - 16 after playing a conference game
    2 - 9 off a win against a conference rival

however since 1992 they are

7 - 1 as a road underdog of 7.5 to 10 points

it looks like the public might drop this line under to about 6.5 or 7 in which case i might play a 1/2 unit on miami, but just like last night(even with a win) noone should be playing these games but if your like me and need the action during the week, lets build for the weekend

plus MIAMI OHIO is 7-0 straight up against AKRON since 1992 in games played at miami. . .
    you said the public is bring down the number to 7.5 do you mean there is more money on the zips?

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm riding with Miami Ohio -8.5 and the over 51.5 in this game. Miami Ohio should be able to score at least 40 points themselves, this should be a blow out game by the home team........but thats just my opinion....GL to all!!!!!!!

Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fav in this series is 5-0. Miami has a conference Championship to consider, and after last week's performance over BGU, that is why the number started high. Akron's performance last week is why they are getting lots of love today.

Again, going with the home team on a Wednesday night. Over looks tempting, but will stick with the side.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Taking Miami -8

IamAmonkey
    IamAmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

HI ALL
    new to the forum. I have reading posts here for a few weeks and have been getting some great info from it.
    Just got miami at -7. I like it alot also small touch on the over at 52. keep up the good work everybody

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I am taking Miami -8. Not sure of the total... gl all

mandy
    mandy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think this line should be around 12. i'm going with the zips and under.

remaxagnt
    remaxagnt's Avatar Become A Pro!

acording to what i have seen public is on miami at 66 percent and line has come down 1 1/2 i will be betting akron. my last 9 plays using this sysytem are 9-0.

basically i have noticed in a few games a day where the money is moving one way and the line the other. i just bet it blind and its 9-0 in last nine. for example saints rams game line went down and in arizona/detroit line went up and everyone was on detroit. just some food for thought. does anyone else look for this????

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

over 52.

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    over 52.
    If you add both of their average points up then you get 42. But who knows on the whacky Wednesday games.

Benny A
    Benny A's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take the OVER 52.

The last four times these teams met it went over.
    The last two times in Miami they totaled in the 60's and 70's.
    Miami is averaging scoring 26 at home and averaging giving up 26 at home.
    Akron is allowing 32 points to opponents on the road.

This is game should go back and forth and get into the 60's.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Miami. I've watched both teams play and Miami should be favored by at least 10. This is one of those games you will be able to sit back and not feel nervous about winning. Miami covers easily.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by remaxagnt View Post
    acording to what i have seen public is on miami at 66 percent and line has come down 1 1/2 i will be betting akron. my last 9 plays using this sysytem are 9-0.

basically i have noticed in a few games a day where the money is moving one way and the line the other. i just bet it blind and its 9-0 in last nine. for example saints rams game line went down and in arizona/detroit line went up and everyone was on detroit. just some food for thought. does anyone else look for this????
    I like it...

Akron +7.5 for me...

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Akron +7.5

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

this game sucks
    condolences to over bettors

i took miami oh -7 last minute

probably loser also

Jake38
    Jake38's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by remaxagnt View Post

Nice job . Keep me posted with your picks based on your system. I need a huge week

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Those "over" bets look awfully silly right now lol. But it happens. Definitely a weird one. Had Miami -7, wish that field goal had gone through at the end.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice to get the cover when your team gets shut out. I guess that's why they're called the Zips.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I like the over (51.5) more than a side.
    What made you take the Over?

This was one the ugliest games I have ever seen. It was like watching two retards box. I'm ashamed I even bet on this game. I think the only guys that enjoyed this game were the ones who toook the Under.

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
    What made you take the Over?

This was one the ugliest games I have ever seen. It was like watching two retards box. I'm ashamed I even bet on this game. I think the only guys that enjoyed this game were the ones who toook the Under.
    <<<<