Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

WVU @ Cincy +7

Anyone like Cincy on the ML in this one? I'm goin to make a play gettin the TD in this one, but I honestly think that the Bearcats can take it to the Mountaineers! Cincy is tough as hell @ home as they proved against a very good UConn team yesterday! I really like the Bearcats to pull the slight upset this Saturday! Anyone else gonna play the ML with me in this one?

KidDynamite
    KidDynamite's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think CINN is going to be over-hyped after destroying an average UCONN team. I like WVU -6.5 right now.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I will admit that UConn did not look overly impressive Saturday, but the way Cinncinnati put up points on a good UConn D really impressed me. Also The Bearcats are just a different team at home this year. Anyone who has watched them knows what I'm talking about. Cinncinnati +7 for me.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bet The House View Post
    I will admit that UConn did not look overly impressive Saturday, but the way Cinncinnati put up points on a good UConn D really impressed me. Also The Bearcats are just a different team at home this year. Anyone who has watched them knows what I'm talking about. Cinncinnati +7 for me.
    Good to hear BTH! I will be on the Bearcats +7 for a couple units and the ML for a unit or so! Let's do this! Anyone else on board?

Lock-ness monsta
    Lock-ness monsta's Avatar Become A Pro!

BTH - I totally agree. I think Cincy will cover. By the way, is that meatloaf in your pic? I have been trying to figure that out for a while now. Best of luck.

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is my best bet of the week..you have to be crazy if you think cincy can stay anywhere close with west va...cincy is in for a long afternoon....west va wins this one even if they play in japan...west va big here 45-17....theshark

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by Lock-ness monsta View Post
    BTH - I totally agree. I think Cincy will cover. By the way, is that meatloaf in your pic? I have been trying to figure that out for a while now. Best of luck.
    No it's not Meatloaf, but it's funny that you think it's Meatloaf. It's actually a picture of Glenn Danzig, who apparently has let himself go and now is in need of gastric bypass surgery.

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't waste your time with Cincy. They will not cover. It will not even be close.

Lock-ness monsta
    Lock-ness monsta's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bet The House View Post
    No it's not Meatloaf, but it's funny that you think it's Meatloaf. It's actually a picture of Glenn Danzig, who apparently has let himself go and now is in need of gastric bypass surgery.
    "Mother, tell your ham sandwich not to walk my way..."
    - Glenn

Money2Burn
    Money2Burn's Avatar Become A Pro!

White and Slaton will run wild on cincy, if you dont bet WV dont bet the game

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Not betting them on the ML but I do have them ATS as well as @ -3.5 on a fun little $10 8 team reverse teaser...

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

leaning towards WV-6.5

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Quote Originally Posted by theshark View Post
    this is my best bet of the week..you have to be crazy if you think cincy can stay anywhere close with west va...cincy is in for a long afternoon....west va wins this one even if they play in japan...west va big here 45-17....theshark
    I must be crazy b/c West Virginia is easily the biggest choke artist in the country. It would be a long afternoon if the game didn't start at 8. And, its obvious that you have never been to the stadium in Cincy because it is going to be a big factor.

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

lots of factors... I like Cinci here

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    leaning towards WV-6.5
    Me too, Im waiting til Saturday, I think the line will drop like Neteller stock in Oct. 06. I can get it at -6 at the moment. It seems like everyone is on UC after there big win last week.

mandy
    mandy's Avatar Become A Pro!

the money

right now the money is on west virginia. 87%if the line drops you better be taking cinn.

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

DAVE ITS VERY OBVIOUS TO ME YOU DONT KNOW A DAM THING ABOUT FOOTBALL...CINCY GETS BLOWN OUT ..I DONT CARE IF PRESIDENT BUSH IS AT THE GAME...IF YOU CANT SEE EASY MONEY STARING YOU IN THE FACE YOU SHOULD NOT BE BETTING BIG GUY....theshark

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I'm a huge Bearcat fan but if I had to wager on it at this point I would take WVU and lay the 4.5. I don't think UC is ready to win a game this huge yet but I will be rooting like hell for 'em.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im with the shark Blowout

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

It won't be a blowout.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dave11486 View Post
    I must be crazy b/c West Virginia is easily the biggest choke artist in the country. It would be a long afternoon if the game didn't start at 8. And, its obvious that you have never been to the stadium in Cincy because it is going to be a big factor.
    Hey dave.. Don't listen to theshark.. He's a crackhead and acts like he knows everything. He's a chump and a little crybaby and he has multiple id's on here.. He's also known as bradleysnyder on here..

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

7 - 7 END OF THE FIRST QUARTER... dONT WORRY SHARK HAS THIS ONE AS HIS 5 CHOMP PLAY... SHARK IS HUNGRY... 77 - 10 WEST VIRGINIA FINAL CHOMP CHOMP... THE SHARK