theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas Dominated Okla St

kansas is for real guys i been telling you this and i guess i proved my point when kansas dominated a high offensive tean like okla st....kansas embarrassed them on natl tv...i cant wait until they play missouri..kansas will have no mercy on them...missouri had a rough time with the aggies yesterday...they didnt even cover the spread...kansas will play lsu for the natl champ ...its written in stone guys missouri and oklahoma wont come close to beating kansas...i went 4-2 yesterday with my upset of ohio st...im betting 5000.00 again on kansas against missouri...this will be a joke like i said okla st...kansas will completely dominate missouri and win by 25....guys my betting window is open il take any action on the kansas missouri game...how many die hard missouri fans do we have on here...kansas is by far the best team in the country....THE TIGERS AND JAYHAWK SHOULD BE THE BEST NATL CHAMP WE EVER HAD...THEY BOTH FAIR OUT WELL...

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

they looked really good. i think missouri is better and i know oklahoma is. good luck shark.

heist4dmb
    heist4dmb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best team in the country?

Sorry Shark...

They arent the best team in their confrence...

they wouldnt be the best team in the Big East either.

I think they are a cute little story...

They couldnt hold LSU or Oregons jock...

keep hammerin' the bell for KU...

the luck will run out.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by heist4dmb View Post
    Sorry Shark...

They arent the best team in their confrence...

they wouldnt be the best team in the Big East either.

I think they are a cute little story...

They couldnt hold LSU or Oregons jock...

keep hammerin' the bell for KU...

the luck will run out.
    Totally agree here. Kansas won, but Bowman getting hurt early in the game really prevented Ok State from doing what they wanted to on offense. IF Kansas can somehow beat Mizz (which is unlikely) they will not be able to handle Oklahoma.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Between the SEC, Big 12 and PAC 10, someone is going to be bitterly disappointed.

Looks like the SEC is being given a pass to the BCS final if LSU goes unscathed to the end of the season.

With the Big-12 having a tussle between Kansas, Missouri and OU, they appear to be the next best conference.

Oregon and the Pac-10 still have the shame of UCLA losing to Noter Dame. Oregon's win versus Michigan is little excuse for their number 2 ranking, and looks like there is a pro Pac-10 bias (or anti- Big-12 slant) in the BCS this year.

Personally I would like to see a Big-12 and Pac-10 matchup feeder to play the SEC for the final BCS game.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Ok we can all agree that Shark is a ridiculous homer....the type of guy that pays for all the bright lights in Vegas because "his" team is going to win and cover...he just KNOWS it...lol! At the same time to short change Kansas would be a mistake! They're the best coached team in the nation and can beat a team in alot of different ways! I think moving the KU/Missouri game to Arrowhead is an advantage for the Jayhawks since Mizzou is more of a finesse passing team and the grass might slow that down a little? Oklahoma is beatable as well but all 3 of the teams are pretty even imo! LSU would have a decided QB disadvantage against any of these teams including Oregon and the Ducks achilles heel might be their defense? I would give the Big 12 winner a good shot against either! Wouldn't be shocked if LSU lost the SEC Championship as they're the weakest of the 5 teams imo!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Actually, i was very impressed with Kansas. I thought for sure they were going to lose but came through with a big win. That being the case, we'll learn much more about Kansas when they play Missouri. I think you have to say they are a top 5 team.

VolinArizona
    VolinArizona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

1. It wasn't national TV.

2. Kansas STILL has the worst SOS of any BCS conf. school.

3. I'm already planning on placing at least 5 units on Missouri on what I anticipate the line will look like. Anything better than what I imagine might be a 7 or 8 unit play. Missouri, IMO, blows Kansas out.

4. Keep in mind Kansas only outgained Okie State by 50ish yards. Definitely not a correct score for what the stats show.

5. Kansas is #1 in the country in TO margin. Turnovers are variance.

6. Missouri is at least 2 TDs better than Okie State.

VolinArizona

Quote Originally Posted by theshark View Post
    kansas is for real guys i been telling you this and i guess i proved my point when kansas dominated a high offensive tean like okla st....kansas embarrassed them on natl tv...i cant wait until they play missouri..kansas will have no mercy on them...missouri had a rough time with the aggies yesterday...they didnt even cover the spread...kansas will play lsu for the natl champ ...its written in stone guys missouri and oklahoma wont come close to beating kansas...i went 4-2 yesterday with my upset of ohio st...im betting 5000.00 again on kansas against missouri...this will be a joke like i said okla st...kansas will completely dominate missouri and win by 25....guys my betting window is open il take any action on the kansas missouri game...how many die hard missouri fans do we have on here...kansas is by far the best team in the country....THE TIGERS AND JAYHAWK SHOULD BE THE BEST NATL CHAMP WE EVER HAD...THEY BOTH FAIR OUT WELL...
    I'll be more than happy to set up a wager of $5,000 and I take Missouri +25.

BravoWhiskey
    BravoWhiskey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas fattened up on cupcakes to start the season. Ultimately, that will be their undoing as it will drag their SOS down to the point where the National Championship game is unreachable. It would be identical to what happened to Auburn a couple of years ago. If they do happen to make it to the Big VII Championship Game, I believe that's where the journey ends. Nice story, but all good stories come to an end. They have really benefited by not having to play Oklahoma or Texas.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by VolinArizona View Post
    No doubt Mizz +25!!!!!!

VolinArizona

Quote Originally Posted by BravoWhiskey View Post
    Kansas fattened up on cupcakes to start the season. Ultimately, that will be their undoing as it will drag their SOS down to the point where the National Championship game is unreachable. It would be identical to what happened to Auburn a couple of years ago. If they do happen to make it to the Big VII Championship Game, I believe that's where the journey ends. Nice story, but all good stories come to an end. They have really benefited by not having to play Oklahoma or Texas.
    Eh, I don't consider it identical because USC and Oklahoma were also undefeated in 2004. This would be a small travesty, but Auburn in 2004 wasn't really a travesty at all.

Lock-ness monsta
    Lock-ness monsta's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is Kansas ranked?

VolinArizona

Quote Originally Posted by Lock-ness monsta View Post
    What is Kansas ranked?
    There are probably 20 websites you can look at for this info. You know, ESPN, USA Today, CBS.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lock-ness monsta View Post
    What is Kansas ranked?

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jon13009 View Post
    Between the SEC, Big 12 and PAC 10, someone is going to be bitterly disappointed.

Looks like the SEC is being given a pass to the BCS final if LSU goes unscathed to the end of the season.

With the Big-12 having a tussle between Kansas, Missouri and OU, they appear to be the next best conference.

Oregon and the Pac-10 still have the shame of UCLA losing to Noter Dame. Oregon's win versus Michigan is little excuse for their number 2 ranking, and looks like there is a pro Pac-10 bias (or anti- Big-12 slant) in the BCS this year.

Personally I would like to see a Big-12 and Pac-10 matchup feeder to play the SEC for the final BCS game.
    Oregon is legit and I hope to see them in the champ game.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

If Kansas is so good being undefeated why are they not number 1. Because they are not as good as you think they are. They will not play ing the BCS game because they aren't as good as you think.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by VolinArizona View Post
    I will definately put 5,000 on the game to missouri +25. EASY MONEY!!

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys are idiots if you think the spread will be that high...depending on missouri beating kansas st this sat im looking for a spread of no more then 4 points either way...if missouri loses which is a strong possibility to kansas st then the favorite will be kansas by at least 10....theshark

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

I'm pretty sure no one here thinks the spread will actually be 25. They are responding to your original post in which you said Kansas would beat Missouri by 25, which of course, is ridiculous.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

I think ISU gives KANSAS a tough game this week, &
    Missouri does them in next week...