mastercapper
    mastercapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Anyone who bets against Kansas is a FOOL!!!

Yes, both teams will move the ball but Kansas has a lot better defense and a more threatening offense. It's either Kansas-6 or nothing!!!!!!!!!

Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree...Kansas is still underestimated by the books.

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

i agree. i know that every tout and their brother are releasing big plays on OSU but those of us who know this KU team, know that it will be a good game early on but KU will pull away in the 2nd half.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I played OSU, so I guess I'm a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
    Kansas is still underestimated by the books.
    I think the complete opposite. I don't see how a team that's 8-0 ATS can be underestimated by the linemakers. Truth is, they haven't beaten a good team all year, yet they're a 6-pt. fav. over a team that's very tough at home. What's Kansas' bet win? At K-State? That means nothing after what K-State's showed the last 2 weeks. How are they underestimated? They're completely overvalued IMO.

OSU wins outright.

Pistol Pete
    Pistol Pete's Avatar Become A Pro!

please dont jinxs this team guys. How come this week every kansas fan comes out the closet? God I would love to see this team win tonight and do something amazing for the season. I have tickets to big 12 championship game and would love to see them in it against OU.

BTW I am an Irish fan, after this season began I decided to adopt Kansas early this year b/c ive gotten to see them alot living hear in texas, and havent been to interested in ND.

There a very good team but OSU has alot of talent too, lets hope they win. KU-4 lets go

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    I played OSU, so I guess I'm a fool.

I think the complete opposite. I don't see how a team that's 8-0 ATS can be underestimated by the linemakers. Truth is, they haven't beaten a good team all year, yet they're a 6-pt. fav. over a team that's very tough at home. What's Kansas' bet win? At K-State? That means nothing after what K-State's showed the last 2 weeks. How are they underestimated? They're completely overvalued IMO.

OSU wins outright.
    How can I trust a team that choked last week?

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cappers like rjt are far from fools, but I believe OSU people are simply on the wrong side IMHO.

Then again, most of my wins are "beginners luck".....

We shall soon find out.

mastercapper

OSU's defense is weak as it gets and they'll have a hangover from last week. Kansas has a very good defense. Kansas is a hungry,capable, and very dangerous team. Its Kansas tonight or nothing. People that take OSU are fools IMO-- no offense though!!!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I would like to see Kansas win this one, so they can stay undefeated and mix things up a top the rankings.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    I would like to see Kansas win this one, so they can stay undefeated and mix things up a top the rankings.
    HELL YES

mastercapper

I told everyone about Kansas!!!!!! Ok it's time for you fools to bow down!!!!!! WHERE YOU AT??????????

TheGambler

i will never be a jackass towards anybody on this forum but I will say that my Jayhawks are one hell of a solid team. people can say what they want about the schedule but they have beaten everyone they should and have done so in a respectable way. also, i will not sit here and say that they are national championship material until they prove to me they can beat iowas t, missouri, and OU. however, congrats to those who took the jayhawks and let's pray we do not overlook iowa st.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Congrats to those who has Kansas.. I feel smart staying away from Oklahoma St.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
    i will never be a jackass towards anybody on this forum but I will say that my Jayhawks are one hell of a solid team. people can say what they want about the schedule but they have beaten everyone they should and have done so in a respectable way. also, i will not sit here and say that they are national championship material until they prove to me they can beat iowas t, missouri, and OU. however, congrats to those who took the jayhawks and let's pray we do not overlook iowa st.
    Quote Originally Posted by mastercapper View Post
    I told everyone about Kansas!!!!!! Ok it's time for you fools to bow down!!!!!! WHERE YOU AT??????????
    mastercapper, you could learn a thing or two from TheGambler. C-L-A-S-S. We're all here to help each other, no need to act like that.

Anyway, I'm right here. Kansas is definitely a good team. I don't think anyone ever disputed that. I just felt this was a good spot for Okie St and the price was right. Obviously I was wrong. Not the first time I've been on the wrong side of a game and it won't be the last.

Honestly, I didn't watch one second of the game (was watching the fights), but Kansas/Mizzou in two weeks for the right to play OU in the Big 12 title game should be a good one.

Congrats to the Kansas backers.

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Gambler, congrats on the win. KU is really one of the best stories in college football this season. Don't like him, but I have a lot of respect for the fat man's coaching. KU will need to start worrying about keeping him now. Being a BB school is going to be hard to keep him if the big FB schools come calling. From the gambling perspective, the MU\KU line is going to be very interesting. Being from KC, its going to be an unbelievable atmosphere. I know it would be nice to have this in Larry town, but the Arrowhead experience is going to be awesome. Thought I heard Herbstreit mention Gameday being there. Who would of ever imagined that!

mastercapper

C-L-A-S-S ?????? I think i showed that with that monsterous pick!! Maybe instead of watching (THE FIGHTS) you should pay more attention to what's going on !! If i didn't watch any games then i probably wouldn't be voicing my opinion. GL on NFL guys....................................

TheGambler

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
    i agree. i know that every tout and their brother are releasing big plays on OSU but those of us who know this KU team, know that it will be a good game early on but KU will pull away in the 2nd half.
    It justs amazes me how this is such a similar pattern week in and week out for the jayhawks. we all should be making money by betting on KU for the game, and betting on KU in the 2nd half. It is definitely a sign of good coaching when you can come out in the 2nd half and dominate like the jayhawks usually do.

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

ALL YOU GUYS THAT WENT AGAINST KANSAS ARE COMPLETE FOOLS...I BEEN PREACHING ALL WEEK TO YOU GUYS TELLING YOU THIS WOULD BE A BLOW OUT AND KANSAS WOULD COMPLETELY DOMINATE OKLA ST....MISSOURI IS NEXT TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE JAYHAWKS...I PICKED UP 5000.00 EASY MONEY FOR ME...DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO SHED A SWEAT...MAYBE YOU GUYS WILL LISTEN WHEN I TALK ABOUT KANSAS THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY.....theshark

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You can toss me in that basket of fools with Brent Muss. and the rest... I had OSU too...