theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

college 6 pack for saturday!!!!!!!

im betting only 2 of these teams because i know i will win..im betting 5 dimes on the KANSAS JAYHAWKS -5.5..this line is really messed up...kansas should be at least a 10 point favorite over okla st...this game my friends is over by halftime..kansas pours it on and wins 52-17...a real classic blow out...

the next team im betting 2 dimes on is michigan -2 over wisconsin...another easy rocking chair here michigan will have its way with the badgers and win easy 28-10....

here is the rest of my 6 pack .....

illinois +15.5...illinois should cover this easily...maybe even and out right upset here....

texas a &m +20..missouri caught looking to kansas...a&m keeps it within 2 touchdowns.....

lsu -36 over la tech...this should be a steamroller here..

oklahoma -38 over baylor...ditto the above....good luck guys everyone will believe in kansas after tomorrow night....theshark

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4795

I am against you on Michigan, I have Wisconsin +2.5. But with you on Texas A&M, but got +19.

Good luck.

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

theshark goes 4-2 has a big day

i dont think you kansas bashers will say much...i think now you know what kind of team kansas has now...kansas plays for the natl champ...kanasas will be the only undefeated team this year when the dust settles....kansas is for real guys and i think you know it now...kansas plays lsu for the natl champ in new orleans.....i picked up and easy 5000.00....I DIDNT SHED A SWEAT THE WHOLE GAME KANSAS COMPLETELY DOMINATED..MAYBE YOU GUYS WILL THINK NOW...kansas will kill missouri...i will have my 5 dimes on that game to...GO JAYHAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!