Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

The Kid's Plays

what's up guys , good luck to you all this week, here is my 2 cents. . . post any thoughts . . .

3 unit plays

Rutgers + 2 (Uconn Lucky season ends hear, even though rutgers isnt great on the road) 27-16 Rutgers

Missouri -4 (I know colorado can ball at home, but they are coming off that win against t tech, and missouri is just to explosive for colorado, they will get the lead early and take the running game of colorado out of it) 35-24 Missouri

Wake Forest -1 (they are just a better team than virginia, they are playing their best ball right now, and virginia like uconn are gettin way too much hype . . . loss to nc st . . . they have a series lack of offense and wake wins this game by atleast a td 24-10 Wake

2 unit plays

Iowa St. + 15.5 ( they are gettin better and are competitive at home , and by the way who is kansas st. to give this many points on the road) 34-28 Kansas St.

Nebraska +20 ( they did play a draining game last week against texas, but the fire was lit and i not a believer in kansas blowing out anybody, they are surprising solid but i cant see this game being a blow out) 24-20 Kansas

1 unit Plays

Maryland + 2.5 ( N Carolina is improving but maryland is a better team all around, and needs this win) 20-16 Maryland

Alabama + 7 ( just feel like this game is going to be close, alabama offense is improving by the week,my least favorite play on my card) 30-24 LSU

Texas Tech -20 ( Team is ready to unleash this offense was has been slowed down last two weeks, came out flat last week against colorado, it wont happen here) 49 - 17 T Tech

Oklahoma St. + 3 ( texas is just not that good , ok st is a new found team, texas can't do anything on the road, and the field goal spot is enough for me to take this newfound ok st team since getting blown out by troy) 38-31 OK St

Tennessee - 28.5 ( we know how good this team is at home, and they got a chip on their shoulder still after that performance against bama) 45 - 14 Tenn

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I am also on Rutgers, but got them at +2.5. I have no opinions or bets on any of the other games listed.

Good luck Louisvillekid.