dudefrompa
    dudefrompa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas A&M +21......maybe?????

Anyone have any thoughts on the Aggies gettin' 21 from Oklahoma?? That's an awful lot of points.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I was thinking about crossing The Prick up and taking my alma mater and the points in the contest this week. But as screwed up as that program is, I wouldn't dare put any real money on them and expect a return. Miami shoulda' beaten them by 21 earlier this year, and the Canes aren't that good of a team.

And no, I don't have any inside info from Coach Franny If there's any justice, A&M will lose out, not get their sixth win against a I-A team, miss the bowl season and Franchione will be run off campus so fast his feet will catch fire.

Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oklahoma wins by 30+

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
    Oklahoma wins by 30+
    Oklahoma wins by 40

A&M is not good and thanks to Uncle Franny, Stoops hates us and will pile up the score (Remember 77-0). Its going to be ugly.

Take OU

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dudefrompa View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts on the Aggies gettin' 21 from Oklahoma?? That's an awful lot of points.
    TExas A&M looked awful last saturday.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    TExas A&M looked awful last saturday.
    A&M has been like the Cincinnati of the AFC and Philly of the NFC. Get too much respect from the books -- points wise; when the defense is porous and Fran has no offensive gameplan.
    Fran pissed off Stoops with a comment he made earlier in the year about how he didnt know who was gonna be the QB, but they were probably too busy wondering what job they were gonna work this year. Lets just say Stoops didnt think too highly of that.

When ABC announced it was going to be the ABC game of the week, all of my aggie friends pretty much all were disappointed. This has the potential to be a very very ugly game for us. I hate to give up 21 points, but no way can you put money on any Coach Fran led team.

HAWGMOLLIE
    HAWGMOLLIE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dudefrompa View Post

okla usually has a hard time with Aggies, i think more like okie by 14.

//

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

21 is a lot to give to anybody