Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Dirty D's Early Leans 11/3

CFB

OU -20.5
    A&M program is in dissarray. Searching staff assembled to find new head coach. OU is sniffing a chance at the NC. It's a lot of chalk but OU Rolls

Wisconsin +15.5
    PJ Hill a stud and OSU is overrated. This is an overreaction to OSU beating an overrated Penn St. team. If it were in Wisc, I would say look out for the outright upset, but I predict OSU by 3-6. These two teams always play close and if PJ's injury keeps him out, look out for his replacement to pick right up where he left off. 90% of a great running game is the hogmollies and the line scheme anyways.

Michigan -4.5
    I hate taking in-state rivalries, but Michigan got their groove back. No need to sweat the 4.5 here as they take on a team with inferior coaching and players. Michigan does have a point to prove and still is bidding for the Big Ten Championship.

South Carolina +4.5
    The ole ball coach will not lose 3 in a row. He waited to late to pull the trigger and put Blake Mitchell in but he is in NOW. Arkansas' pass defense will be looking at the back of SC jersey's all night. This will be a good moneyline selection. Arkansas has proven time and time again that having the best player in the nation does not translate into SEC victories. This team is divided, losing faith in the coach, and losing the fanbase. There will be a plane flying around the stadium before the game with the U-Haul logo and their phone number insinuating they want Nutt to pack up and leave town. Marcus Monk will be back but still broke down.

Houston has lost to Saban, Tubberville, and Brooks. This will be yet another game he drops to a superior coaching staff regardless of being at home and having the talent edge.

Maryland +2.5
    Not a strong play here but NC has been a dissapointment this year. I love Butch Davis, but Maryland is overacheiving while UNC is underachieving. Maryland has the talent edge and has been out of there element playing strong teams either close or to victory

Texas -3
    OSU has proved absolutely NOTHING this year. Texas has proved little as well but I have watched both teams play on multiple occassions this year and Texas wins this game by controlling the O and D lines. They also have a significant talent edge with both the Hogmollies and especially the skill players. Texas by 10+

NFL

Seattle +1.5
    Cleveland is better this year but this defense will stifle them. I see no more than 10 points coming here. Seattle will win outright but it might be close. Too much Defense and they have a talent and coaching edge. I'm taking the road dog here by a field goal

Dallas -3
    What??? Did the team go on strike and recruit Gene Hackman to coach and Shane Falco to QB them. Dallas is trying to do everything they can to get some respect and quit playing second fiddle to New England and Indy. Wade phillips designs defensive gameplan to contain/slow Westbrook and McNabb while the offense rolls off > 28 points. If this game were in Dallas, I would say Big D by 21, but we will go with D by 10-14

I have been hot for the last couple of weeks. My only problem is that most of my picks have come on Friday night / Saturday mornings. Some of these winners have been last minute mind changes from early week leans. I will update this if it happens again this week

Gl to all and I hope this is good winning info.

Let's Go!!!

Dirty D
    Last edited by Dirty D; 10-29-07 at 03:50 PM.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Did you see that injury post on PJ Hill's status? I think I would stay away from that game. I like the Michigan pick. I think they win by 2 scores. GL to you this week!

Dirty D

Anyone else. Always looking for input.

Dirty D

Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok st has played at home this year, no they havent proved much but they did beat kstate last week, a team that beat Texas in Austin. Just watch out for Ok St at home. If this was in Austin I would be on Texas.

Dirty D

Alright guys, I am officially laying off of OK ST. OVERWHELMING consesus on this board for OK ST. but i still like Texas.

Dirty D

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Texas sucks. Friggin' Nebraska almost beat them in Austin! OSU has been strong at home. OSU 38-31

Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpete57@ View Post
    Texas sucks. Friggin' Nebraska almost beat them in Austin! OSU has been strong at home. OSU 38-31
    I agree and I like the score as well.