HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Does anyone have an opinion on NC state -vs- USF

need input on this game it can start my day off on a good foot but the more I reade the more confused I get. I think state has played in the harder confrence is is better battle tested. can they cover ? thinking of a half time play.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Happy Boy,

I am no expert but I think South Florida is not a good road team. Yesterday, I was thinking they might be a live dog here but I'm leaning toward NC State. I am starting to realize that these teams that haven't played in a bowl game really get enamored with "just being there". I think this fits South Florida.

I certainly think NC State is just a marginal team. But, you could classify this as a home game for NC State (being played in Charlotte). But, like I said, I think the inexperience in handling big games (insert loss at UCONN here) makes NC State a lean for me.

E

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know every damn bowl game seems to be going over, but I think this one goes under, and that's the only way I could play this game now that the line has dropped. Frankly, the ACC hasn't been impressive in the bowl games, and I think the conference as a whole may be overrated. NC St. is one of the worst teams in the conference, and they are the worst home favorite in the country - not sure how that will carry over in this all but HF role.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Ebone took nc state first 1/2 -1.5 Nailed the mother f**ker Ive been stuck in mud with these bowl games one step forward and 2 back it sucks. (after a great season im in quick sand) mayebe my SBR bro's with there insight can help me get to the finish line in style. Prop's to you Razz your under play so far seems legit. Best of luck too all my SBR brothers I hope u all make a shit load of money and have a safe and Happy new year and that comes from the heart.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

my opinion is that S. Florida better pull their heads out of their asses...