ChrisHenry42
    ChrisHenry42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need some expert advice please

Hey I'm just trying to make a quick buck. And I have made some before, but does anybody have any help or tips that they can give me. If any please, can you help me with these picks this week. I have these picks in mind.

Virginia Tech -3
    Air Force +6
    Bosie State -3
    Vanderbilt-14
    Colorado +13
    Illnois -14.
    Pittsburgh +11

Any advice?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I don't like Boise State, and would actually consider Fresno State if I could get +3.5.

Ksmynutz
    Ksmynutz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just Follow Pags Play, he has been on fire the last 3 weeks, he only lost 2 in the last 2 weeks of college picks, a lot of people follow his picks as he is just amazing, he understand the teams so well, jump on his picks and see what happen this week, go back and see his past picks and see the amazing results. Hope that helps.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for that ksm...

chris,

my advice would be to not try and make any "quick money", but to stick around the fourm for a while and build your bankroll slowly...there are a lot of good cappers around here that you can draw insight from...BOL to you...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Out of your posted plays, I am actually against you on two of them. Air Force and Colorado. I like New Mexico on Thursday and Texas Tech on Saturday.

Good luck with your plays.