bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

great bet for saturday football.GREAT BET.THOUGHTS WELCOME

Michigan -23

I Dont Even Think I Need To Do A Write Up On Minn.they Lost At Home To Nd State.what A Shit Team Minn Has.michigan By 30 Or More Is My Prediction

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

You've Negated The Legitimacy Of Your Pick By Typing The First Letter Of Each Word In Caps.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    You've Negated The Legitimacy Of Your Pick By Typing The First Letter Of Each Word In Caps.

looks like all yours are too!!!!!!

the site automatically does that jackass

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I would never use "great bet" and "-23" in the same sentence.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I would never use "great bet" and "-23" in the same sentence.
    at least he didnt use the L word this time

t2wentyfou4r
    t2wentyfou4r's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this pick Michigan -23. I have seen a few of Minnesota's game this season. This team plays no defense, and there O is piss poor. I think a top rated high school team can beat Minnestoa in a game. I can see Michigan win by 35pts this weekend.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I think its gonna be right on the spread. Michigan will get out early but I think the spread will come down to the last 2 minutes. The'll play soft at the end.

LT Profits

Rollins pointed out the main danger of laying this many points in ANY game, regardless of the talent disparity. Michigan could easily lose interest when up 30-0 and put in their fourth stringers and the water boy, allowing the backdoor cover.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Rollins pointed out the main danger of laying this many points in ANY game, regardless of the talent disparity. Michigan could easily lose interest when up 30-0 and put in their fourth stringers and the water boy, allowing the backdoor cover.
    LT,

There are times the BDC (back door cover) has saved my @ss (Mizzou vs. Okla. this year) and there are times the BDC has bitten me in the same part of my anatomy!

Beware the BDC !!!

Doc

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Minnesota may just be the worst team of all the big conferences. I think michigan could cover this spread even if they don't try....but i expect them to have very little interest or motivation in this game (see EMU vs. UM earlier this year). Minnesota can move the ball though so they may be able to put up some points. I don't disagree with the play, i just wouldn't play it.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

I'm not playing this one either, like others have explained in greater depth, Minnesota can put points on the board and could back door cover very easily. Lloyd Carr isn't gonna leave the skill players in after going up by 4 touchdowns.

ChrisHenry42
    ChrisHenry42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan Covers? I think Yes!

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Beware in under rating bad teams. They tend to improve thru the year, at least in many cases.

Before the ND State game, Minn had 3 of 4 covers with Minn +14.5, if you bet late, against Purdue, with at least +23.5 vs OSU, who won by 23, and at +7 or 7.5 against NW. They also did not cover as a dog to Indiana during this span.

Don't place too much emphasis on loss to ND State, the top rated 1AA school who I think would beat many 1A teams.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow.. Bradleys not using the word "lock". Hell must have frozen over. If bradley likes Michigan the best thing anyone can do is fade him and take minnesota. Lets not forget henne and/or hart may sit this one out for the wolverines.

bradleysnyder

MICHIGAN IS GONNA ROLL THIS WEEKEND

LT Profits

hhsilver,

By the way, Minnesota was +6.5 vs. North Dakota State at 5 Dimes, so they covered that too.

bridgejumprsrfun
    bridgejumprsrfun's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Michigan -23

I Dont Even Think I Need To Do A Write Up On Minn.they Lost At Home To Nd State.what A Shit Team Minn Has.michigan By 30 Or More Is My Prediction
    OMG Minn lost to a former 1-AA team at home. Wow, they must be terrible. I am trying to think of another 1-A team that lost to one of these 1-AA teams. I bet it has never happened.

LT Profits

bridgejumprsrfun,

Um, Appalachian State over Michigan?

Also, North Dakota State was actually favored at Minnesota.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

FYI: Hart won't play this weekend, and it's also possible that UM will rest Henne after he hurt his hand in the Illini game.

UM could still cover the 23, and I'm a little surprised this didn't open -28, but it's not a game I'd play because as LT said, the backdoor could be wide open. UM just isn't a good team to play when laying a big number.

I actually considered play the Minny team total over 18, but I'm going to pass altogether on this game.

bradleysnyder

will betplom and savant please stand up,please stand up?

bradleysnyder

betplom??????????savant?????????????hate rs?????????????

bradleysnyder

backdoor cover by michigan!

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

the site automatically does that jackass
    Which site? Certainly not this one since it didn't automatically place uppercase letters at the start of each word in this post

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Which site? Certainly not this one since it didn't automatically place uppercase letters at the start of each word in this post
    willie?you actually think that in the staring of this thread that i pushed the caps locks button on my computer that many times??????????????i DID NOT make that look like that.something must be wrong with your system,because i am 1000% sure i did not make that look that way.

bradleysnyder

something is nor right willie.the caps of every starting word are all lowercase and the caps are in the wrong place.every sentence should start with a cap and its not.look,the guy below me is making fun for me using caps,but his post is all in caps to..NO ON PURPOSE

Willie Bee

something must be wrong with your system,because i am 1000% sure i did not make that look that way.
    Yeah, you're probably right, it's my system

bearmz
    bearmz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had Minny at +23'

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right, it's my system
    its funny you think im am not telling the truth.why would i waste my time putting caps at the first letter of everyword.I DID NOT DO THAT.NEVER WILL I TYPE IN CAPS UNLESS ITS FULL WORDS.ITS YOUR SYSTEM!!!!i have no reason to lie.

Willie Bee

Not accusing you of lying, Bradley. Just don't think it's my system. i Have No tRouble with mY cApS or SHIfT keyS, you sEE? And considering how often you find it necessary to YELL WITH YOUR KEYBOARD AND TYPE IN CAPS, I've got to think it's probably something on your end, possibly a short between the keyboard and the operator

bradleysnyder

stinky ween