bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

GT RB: Tashard Choice to have surgery

Georgia Tech RB Tashard Choice will have surgery Tuesday to determine the severity of the knee injury he suffered Saturday against Army. It looks like he will miss the November 1st game.for sure though, and maybe even more games.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

definitely something worth noting as he's a huge part of what they do on offense...

BravoWhiskey
    BravoWhiskey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Georgia Tech Die Hard here......

Nobody seems to really know the severity of the injury, Coach Gailey doesn't volunteer any medical information on anybody. We are hoping he just needs a scope to clean up some cartilage, but it didn't look good when he came off the field. Also in the game against Army, Rashaun Grant also sustained a high ankle sprain, putting his availability for VaTech in question also. I will give you a name to remember: Jonathan Dwyer. He's a true freshman that was arguably the top back in the talent rich State of Georgia last year. He is the future, and likely the present. I'm eager to see the line for VT when it comes out next week. As a matter of principle, I don't bet on GT games. I prefer to keep my heart out of my wallet. I am usually able to get a pretty good read on how they match up with teams, particularly in conference. We match up very well with VT, and I'll try to provide more insight next week as the game approaches. Below is a clip of Jonathan Dwyer from a game earlier this season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyJkCJuSP5Y

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Anyone's that ever had a knee scoped knows there's NO WAY IN HELL you're only out for a week. If he had surgery today, I personally guarantee you he won't play a single down of football in a game until the third week of November.