nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gambler......discuss KU-? @TAMU

I see it that KU is undeafed because their off season hard work is paying off.....although many will say it's because "they haven't played anyone".
    KU is not "looking ahead" to anyone for the next couple weeks, so I say they'll be plenty focused on TAMU, who's win vs. NEB is no big deal in my book.
    I really think it is a priority for KU to remain undefeated. This team is prepared & focused.

The line vs TAMU reeks of anticipation of their first defeat?

I've been rollin w/KU 1stH lately with success, was looking to roll with it again this week.

Gambler, what are your thoughts on this one.
    "tab's picks" thread has discussion on this as well. Just wanted to get a headline thread going on this.....didn't mean to hijack you tab.

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

hey nevada, i will be glad to respond to your message. i have been in vegas all week with little access to a computer so i haven't had a chance to talk about any of the games. i did get the privilege of watching the jayhawks at the Excalibur on the big screen. i was amazed to see how many people had money on the jayhawks. i honestly thought the game would come down to a last minute field goal but i ended up not even betting it. i believe you are correct that KU is not looking ahead to any particular game. In reading the newspapers and talking to a few buddies since i got back yesterday, it is amazing to see how these kids are handling this situation. there is no cockiness or arrogance, just pure confidence. for those that can recognize good coaching, Mangino is doing a superb job no matter who the competition. i'm glad you have been winning with first half bets, but i feel that the adjustments he makes at half time are next to perfect. i saw it in both the Kstate and CU games. With the line at -2, i honestly would have to take KU. I'm a big believer in trends and I feel that this year in college football has shown a trend that it is very difficult to stay undefeated. I would be foolish to say that KU will run the table b/c I really don't think they are at that level yet. Saying this, I do believe that they will struggle on the road at either A&M or Okla St. I am not impressed with A&M at all but I also know what it is like to play there and especially against a team who is undefeated. after saying all of this, i will once again not make a bet on this game but if i had to, i would have a 60/40 lean towards KU. I believe there are a few better games on the board to bet on.