gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Quote Originally Posted by Sabanbama View Post
    louisville is trash, and will spiral down for the next 10 years.

I wouldn't go that far but I do think the Cincy win was a fluke and that they're a very average team this year.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    its is sickning to watch this coach call a game, where brohm is able to throw a pass over 10 yards all game!. . . you have no idea i could easily out coach kragthrope. . . tom jurich has been so good over the years, and know it's just a waste. . . if petrino was here, we would be undefeated in the top 5, and right up there for a national title. . . trying to run a west coast offense. . . and if u want to take a shot at me, atleast back it up with reasoning. .. my two year old niece knows what a fair catch signal is!. . .
    So, if the Louisville players tackle the player who fielded the kick they get a penalty, if they don't tackle him he gets a free walk into the end zone. What the **** is that? Then, after the play was over you could see the thug bragging to his teammates how he got away with a trick. It was very obvious. So, the refs don't see the fair catch, then they don't see the player bragging that he got away with it? Give me a break.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    its is sickning to watch this coach call a game, where brohm is able to throw a pass over 10 yards all game!. . . you have no idea i could easily out coach kragthrope. . . tom jurich has been so good over the years, and know it's just a waste. . . if petrino was here, we would be undefeated in the top 5, and right up there for a national title. . . trying to run a west coast offense. . . and if u want to take a shot at me, atleast back it up with reasoning. .. my two year old niece knows what a fair catch signal is!. . .
    I did back it up, but you will not respond to it. I will mention the play one more time. Lousiville bitch, did your Cardinals get a call when the punt hit a louisville player on his arm. Uconn should have gotten the ball at the 1 yardline and most likely would have scored a td to put them up 14-7.

Anticipation
    Anticipation's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOO HOO way to go Uconn

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Dont get me wrong it was a fair catch but both teams got huge calls.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

The bad call was definitely made up.

nep1293
    nep1293's Avatar Become A Pro!

The bad calls evened out. Lousiville was up 17-7 in the 4th quarter. They had a chance to win and they didn't come through. Connecticut earned the W

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

UCONN should have had a couple more takeaways (a fumble, and the punt) but the replay crew was drunk up in the booth. Incredible mistakes by the crew against both teams tonight.

Good call to the UCONN backers

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

And last night, the officiating has been horrible the past 2 days

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

listen, don't take offense to my comments, obv im a cardinal fan, and i am dealing with a huge dissapointment this season, but im trying to be as objective as possible, and it is ridic how kragthrope is calling plays, not allowing brohm to open an offense that as been one of the best in the NCAA over the last decade. . . petrino would have this team undefeated and competing for a national championship, . . . but watching this game, i mean, THEY LOOKED LIKE A WEST COAST OFFENSE. . trying to keep the D of the field who played great. . . coaching is so bad its sick. . . i apoligize for my words, but not for my opinions

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

6-1 on tonights plays

1. UConn +3 Win
    2. UConn Under 60 Win
    3. UConn Under 59 Win Went back when weather picked up
    4. Northwestern -10 Win
    5. Northwestern PK Win
    6. Northwestern PK & UConn Under 59 Parlay Win
    7. Northwestern Over 49, Eastern Mich. +20 1/2, UConn +13 1/2 Teaser LOSE

I'll take it
    Last edited by Teasem; 10-20-07 at 09:58 AM.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

How did you lose that teaser? Looks like 7-0 to me.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

They all look correlated to me....

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    ahh, sarcasm, you got to love it.

hey Louisvillekid1, you have to realize, Kragthorpe isn't petrino, and UofL lost 7-8 starters on D, 4 are in the NFL this year, 1 is an early candidate for defensive rookie of the year. Kragthorpe didn't get hired because of his pedigree, as they will say. him and Jurich the AD have ties going back to N.Arizona days, i think Jurich was an asst. AD there and Kragthorpe was an asst. coach on the football team. Plus after Petrino said he was leaving, they had little time to hurry up and find a replacement because the open recruiting period was in a week or two. back to the other problems, Douglas and Urritta(?) have been injured, there the main receivers, the O line has done there job, the give brohm all the time in the world, but you have guys not continuing their routes. the D is young and inexperienced, heck they had to switch some guys from offense to defense, so those guys are lost sometimes on the field ,cause their not used to playing D. the offensive coordinator has admitted to basically dumbing down the D this year because of the inexperience. i remember during the Utah game, whoever the color guy was in the booth calling the game, he was pointing out all kinds of mistakes on the D, one time before a play, he said look, their in a man-to-man cover and this guy(and he drew on the monitor) is playing 15 yrds off his man, he should be up on the line hitting the guy when he comes off the line to disrupt his route, and he was pointing out other covers where the linebackers weren't covering there holes. he was basically showing all the holes in their coverage. he said thats just poor technique and coaching.

Teasem

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    How did you lose that teaser? Looks like 7-0 to me.
    Sorry, I had the OVER in the 7th play

Teasem

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post

C'mon John, you have to go back to the well before gametime when you are feeling it; this is a good example of a nightly record that could have been 4-1 if I'd added more to my initial bets.

Northwestern -10 and PK are two different picks, but happened to both win

Under 60 and Under 59 are still two different picks

But, yes, I get a bit carried away before some of these weeknight games

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Teasem View Post
    C'mon John, you have to go back to the well before gametime when you are feeling it; this is a good example of a nightly record that could have been 4-1 if I'd added more to my initial bets.

Northwestern -10 and PK are two different picks, but happened to both win

Under 60 and Under 59 are still two different picks

But, yes, I get a bit carried away before some of these weeknight games
    good for you teasem...we're all very proud of you

Teasem

Quote Originally Posted by Wassymac View Post
    good for you teasem...we're all very proud of you

Nice of you to say Wassymac, let's keep rolling today

First 123