MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Colorado +4.5

They have been playing well as of late, I like them in this game. Anyone have any comments on the game.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    They have been playing well as of late, I like them in this game. Anyone have any comments on the game.
    i was red hot all day so im bound to be wrong. I have no opinion but friend just called me and told me we are going colorado +5 moneyline and spread. Im in for 1200 on both so lets do the damn thing

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I looked at this one hard. I think Colorado is the right side and think they could steal this one outright if their young QB plays well. I'm going to pass on a side though and go for the over at 49.5. Best of fortune gents. Make that monopoly $$$.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I looked at this one hard. I think Colorado is the right side and think they could steal this one outright if their young QB plays well. I'm going to pass on a side though and go for the over at 49.5. Best of fortune gents. Make that monopoly $$$.
    im trying im trying always use the phrase when someone says why dont you just be happy with what your up. My reply im tryin to build an empire. I just hope it doesnt come crumbling down

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    im trying im trying always use the phrase when someone says why dont you just be happy with what your up. My reply im tryin to build an empire. I just hope it doesnt come crumbling down
    Lot's of game left strictly.

MJFtheGenius

nevermind, I started watching some of the game and it's over

MJFtheGenius

It's too bad Colorado does not have a coach or else they would be winning this game.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    It's too bad Colorado does not have a coach or else they would be winning this game.
    just a bad play shoulda never taken it. you win some you lose some hopefully im on tommorrow

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    just a bad play shoulda never taken it. you win some you lose some hopefully im on tommorrow
    I disagree Strictly, the coach made some very bad decisions in this game and it cost them. The big one was 30 secs left in the first half only down 7 and they go for it on 4th and 3 in the middle of field. They didn't get it, and they kstate took advantage of it.