Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Anyone hitting MAC games this year?

Maybe its just me but it seems like MAC lines are pretty easy this year. I bet Toledo/Buffalo Over 57...its already 28-10 and the 2nd quarter just started! Toledo games average over 71 ppg this year! I knew that line was way off but I didn't get enough on it. Central Michigan (MAC Champ) getting 13.5 at Ball State last week? Fellas, non-BCS games are where the money is IMO!

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i've played quite a few MAC games this year and hit most of them, didn't like much today, i was going with W.Mich, but i decided not too.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Central Michigan last week with the pts. I'm with you on the over for Toledo/Buffalo which looks like it should get there pretty easily in the 2nd half. I'm about to lay something down on Bowling Green it's a pick 'em now. Miami (OH) has had trouble scoring points all season, so I'm hoping they won't be able to keep up with BG.

I wouldn't call the MAC easy to cap either, but I think there are good plays when you look more closely. But most people are betting the big games instead, so these probably get passed over more often.