rdimare14
    rdimare14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sfu @cf

Any one have opinions on this game today?? I am leaning towards taking the points with cfu but I am weary because I feel with the bcs standings coming out tomorrow so florida might try to put on a huge show especially at home . any insight would be great

rdimare14

oops the the thread title in wrong so florida is at home today although withthe 2 schools being 60 miles apart i am sure both will be represented

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ECU put a beat down on UCF.

The game, as you pointed out, is at South Florida. I'm sure they're looking to get back on track.

USF didn't play as well as they're capable last week. I'm sure they're looking to make as statement.

No play for me!

BOL to you!!
    Last edited by Doc JS; 10-13-07 at 10:30 AM.

rdimare14

the game is at so florida not central florida. I was feeling uncomfortable with the line so i just teases it to ucf +17gl to u 2day

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

UCF ML - there seems to be a "big" +300 or more upset each week in the top 10 and S.Florida is the team I see in that spot this week. UCF has a balanced offense and has proven in that game vs. Texas that they can tangle with upper tier teams even if Texas is a bit down, I think talent-wise, they're no worse than S.Fla.

If you're not going balls out with the ML, UCF + pts is the play in my opinion.