Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Listen Here Fellas!

I'm back... I have some scoop for you...

IF any of you guys remember my writeups on Tulsa, you will know that I am for real. Well, this week I am going to give you a little inside scoop on Arkansas V Auburn.

This is painful to write as I am an Arky alumni. I will just start off by saying "TAKE AUBURN ML" and don't look back. If you have been thinking about buying something, go ahead and buy it and bet the purchase price on Auburn's ML and enjoy your purchase all the way to the bank with change to spare.

Look guys, I know some of the players and what I here is not good. Houston Nutt has been on the hot seat every since the South Carolina game last year when he bench our 8-0 all American QB MItch mustain after throwing an interception on the opening drive. Mitch played two downs the rest of the year and transfered to USC... Anyways, on to the point. Nutt then Hired David Lee (defunct film guy for the Cowboys) as the offensive coordinator behind our all-star offensive coordinator (Gus Malzahn) back. SO Gus left to go to Tulsa.

Here's the skinny. We have a terrible coaching staff but we have a load of talent to shadow that fact. But HERE IS THE JUICE. While the fanbase has been furiously divided for years, the players are now assuming this role. Houston has had a niche for keeping the team together by playing the "Us against the world" card. That card has expired. There is serious drama on our sideline now. While our Heisman candidate Darren McFadden has recently had public outpouring of support for Nutt, several players have publicly spoke against him. For Christ sake, a private plane flew over War Memorial stadium last week with a banner that read "NUTTIN FUN ABOUT 0-2 IN THE SEC". DMAC was pissed but many of the players thought it was hilarious and thinks Nutt is a joke.

For you fellas that have played organized sports before, you know that a team that is divided is a team that falls. To add fuel to the fire, Nutt has stated before that he has put up a fence around our state concerning in-state recruits. Well, Auburn has two true freshmen who start or play a lot from Arkansas. Lee Ziemba and Kodi Burns will have a major point to prove when they take the field in Fayetteville on Saturday Night.

I am betting HARD on Auburn ML. This is a shoe in. I would bet Auburn if they were -14. Now, I will be in the stands rooting for arkansas, but when they lose, I will have a small fist clutch and hug my wife and ask her which bar to head to first on Dickson Street.

Anyways, read my other posts and look at the results. This will end up the same. This is the SEC and there are no LOCKS in betting, but this team is divided, we have NO passing game, Auburn has 3 times the coaching staff, and better athletes.

TAKE AUNURN ML

Peace,
    Dirty D

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

wasn't there a guy last week who had inside info on the Kansas/Kansas State game and urged everyone to take KSU as Kansas was going to throw the game????

No opinion on this game...other than whatever team is able to run the ball better should win.

Good luck....

Dirty D

Sorry BUDDY... Arkansas will have more rushing yards and will lose. Just like against Kentucky and Alabama. Read the ESPN article about how our passing game is "Junior High". Besides, like I said, compare my opinion to my previous write-ups... Not to some dude from last week.

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention that Macus Monk is still out.

Peace,
    DirtyD
    Last edited by Dirty D; 10-12-07 at 01:15 AM.

ws1975
    ws1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

I think I'm gonna stay away from this game

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

I remember your other posts and yes you were right on them all. Good luck, I liked your pick before I read this.

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    wasn't there a guy last week who had inside info on the Kansas/Kansas State game and urged everyone to take KSU as Kansas was going to throw the game????

No opinion on this game...other than whatever team is able to run the ball better should win.

Good luck....
    yup

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

a no play for me but BOL rmdanie

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Good luck....
    I think it was the other way around. He said Kansas will win and they did!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Quote Originally Posted by rmdanie View Post

IF any of you guys remember my writeups on Tulsa, you will know that I am for real. Well, this week I am going to give you a little inside scoop on Arkansas V Auburn.

This is painful to write as I am an Arky alumni. I will just start off by saying "TAKE AUBURN ML" and don't look back. If you have been thinking about buying something, go ahead and buy it and bet the purchase price on Auburn's ML and enjoy your purchase all the way to the bank with change to spare.

Look guys, I know some of the players and what I here is not good. Houston Nutt has been on the hot seat every since the South Carolina game last year when he bench our 8-0 all American QB MItch mustain after throwing an interception on the opening drive. Mitch played two downs the rest of the year and transfered to USC... Anyways, on to the point. Nutt then Hired David Lee (defunct film guy for the Cowboys) as the offensive coordinator behind our all-star offensive coordinator (Gus Malzahn) back. SO Gus left to go to Tulsa.

Here's the skinny. We have a terrible coaching staff but we have a load of talent to shadow that fact. But HERE IS THE JUICE. While the fanbase has been furiously divided for years, the players are now assuming this role. Houston has had a niche for keeping the team together by playing the "Us against the world" card. That card has expired. There is serious drama on our sideline now. While our Heisman candidate Darren McFadden has recently had public outpouring of support for Nutt, several players have publicly spoke against him. For Christ sake, a private plane flew over War Memorial stadium last week with a banner that read "NUTTIN FUN ABOUT 0-2 IN THE SEC". DMAC was pissed but many of the players thought it was hilarious and thinks Nutt is a joke.

For you fellas that have played organized sports before, you know that a team that is divided is a team that falls. To add fuel to the fire, Nutt has stated before that he has put up a fence around our state concerning in-state recruits. Well, Auburn has two true freshmen who start or play a lot from Arkansas. Lee Ziemba and Kodi Burns will have a major point to prove when they take the field in Fayetteville on Saturday Night.

I am betting HARD on Auburn ML. This is a shoe in. I would bet Auburn if they were -14. Now, I will be in the stands rooting for arkansas, but when they lose, I will have a small fist clutch and hug my wife and ask her which bar to head to first on Dickson Street.

Anyways, read my other posts and look at the results. This will end up the same. This is the SEC and there are no LOCKS in betting, but this team is divided, we have NO passing game, Auburn has 3 times the coaching staff, and better athletes.

TAKE AUNURN ML

Peace,
    Dirty D
    This guy is good. He said that Tulsa-BUY would be over and it was over before the end of first half. Good job!

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Good luck....
    No, he said take Kansas because K State was going to throw the game and Kansas won.

VolinArizona
    VolinArizona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Alright, I'm going to do it. Seriously, you have a solid history here.

Dirty D

I hope plenty of people rode this info. Arkansas looked pathetic. I was in the stands and it was junior highish. Auburn should have won by 28 points but they looked lethargic as well. Closer than I thought but take away some missed field goals and it would have never been in doubt. Here is how bad it was, when Arkansas took the 1 point lead with 1:20 left in the game, NOBODY in my section of the stadium thought we would win.

Anyways, I appreciate the kind comments about this post. I don't write up many games because I only want to offer useful advice that you can't get from stats.

Have rode these picks all the way to the bank this year... Bigtime. I better quit now

Cheers to all,
    Ryan

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ksmynutz
    Ksmynutz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope plenty of people rode this info. Arkansas looked pathetic. I was in the stands and it was junior highish. Auburn should have won by 28 points but they looked lethargic as well. Closer than I thought but take away some missed field goals and it would have never been in doubt. Here is how bad it was, when Arkansas took the 1 point lead with 1:20 left in the game, NOBODY in my section of the stadium thought we would win.

Anyways, I appreciate the kind comments about this post. I don't write up many games because I only want to offer useful advice that you can't get from stats.

Have rode these picks all the way to the bank this year... Bigtime. I better quit now

Cheers to all,
    Ryan
    Job Well Done, I went 5x more than usual, base on your information.
    Thanks

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Good call...wish I would have seen this post before plunking a half unit on Arkansas.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cheers to all,
    Ryan
    Nice call and info on this...damn, I didn't see this before the game...didn't make a play on it.....