mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

South CaroliNA A STEAL @ -7??!?!!!!!? What do you think?

I think that South Carolina is a steal @ -7. What do you think? I think that the pass coverage for SC is too good and that North Carolina cant win simply by running. What do you think??? I am a poor man and have 654$ on it so if you dont think they are going to win atleast pray for me.... GL fellow non-working bud smoking, lazy golf playing fools

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

The line seems right to me but I do think your on the correct side GL.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

NC has been surprising at home this year.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

North Carolina has played a good ECU team on the road very tough...also, they fought very hard at home vs. Virginia (who's turned out to be a pretty good team) only to fall a two point conversion short of tying the game...they let a game at South Florida get away from them, but never stopped competing...they played well at Va. Tech, only giving up 17 points...then last week they played Miami very tough...these guys are a better football team than most give them credit for...

ws1975
    ws1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

S.Carolina is a steal at -7. They are probably the best opponent, other than So. Florida, that UNC has played. Being one of the top SEC teams (and nationally ranked in the top 15) I'm surprised the line wasn't at least -10. S.Carolina isn't Miami, and I believe they will cover the -7 easy.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like South Carolina.

SECfan23
    SECfan23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im all over the gamecocks this weekend. I have yet to hear a good reason not to play them. The only thing I have heard is that unc has been playing their opponents tough. That is not enough to convince me not to play USC. They are now 4-1 ATS after a solid beating of Kentucky. I dont see a let down this week either for 3 reasons:

1. The kentucky game was on Thursday so thats 2 extra days of rest/preparation.
    2. UNC played a good first half against a mediocre Miami team. I think it was just enough for Spurrier to take these guys serious and not over look them. I really dont see us looking past the tar heels to the big game against Vandy next week either. ha
    3. Spurrier would like to make this a big rival every year. The battle of the Carolinas. If that does happen, im sure he would like to make a statement from the get go.

Disclaimer: I dont think its a secret that im a gamecock homer. but ive been right on all of my previous gamecock posts.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I love UNC this week, they are a top play for me.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Those outside of North and South Carolina may not realize just how big a game this is.

The NC faithful are still pissed that SOS hung a 41-0 beat down on them his last year at Duke (and that's been a long time ago now!)

As Pags has pointed out, NC has played teams, with the exception of USF, tough.

SC has beaten the teams they are supposed to have beaten. But they can be accused of coming up a little small at LSU.

At this point, Spurrier's program, now in his third year at USC, is further along than Butch Davis is at UNC.

If both teams play as well as they can play the Gamecocks cover seven.

If the Cocks play down to their level of competition, turn the ball over, don't react well in a hostile environment, then UNC can steal one much like they did last week against a very mediocre Miami team.

Just my two cents!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed doc...

VolinArizona
    VolinArizona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I hate both sides on this one. Don't overrate USCe.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by VolinArizona View Post
    I hate both sides on this one.
    Why do you hate both sides?

Quote Originally Posted by VolinArizona View Post
    Don't overrate USCe.
    South Carolina is 7th in the country in one poll. Now, IMHO, I think THAT'S a little high. Personally, I'd have them around 15th or so. But they are clearly a top 20 team, for sure.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    Why do you hate both sides?

South Carolina is 7th in the country in one poll. Now, IMHO, I think THAT'S a little high. Personally, I'd have them around 15th or so. But they are clearly a top 20 team, for sure.
    dam 7th that is way high IMO, they did not impress me when they beat Kentucky.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like a trap game. I happen to like NC myself.

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

So. Carolina is the play here. I have many reasons for this pick. One that stands out is that Spurrier and the gamecocks had alot of time to game plan for this game being they had a off day on saturday. NC had a big win over Miami and will come flat in this game.

No trap game here. Its a public play though so get it while it's at 7

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

staying away from this except for having teased NC on Monday with a CFL game . . .

mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Confirmed!!!!!!!!!Spurrier now has a VAGINA!!!!!!!! WTF was that......so many opportunities to lock that game up..wow then the field goal that hit the post after they scored...wow....Old School Spurrier wouldnt have gone scorless in the second half.........CONFIRMED!!!!!!SPURRIER IS A VAGINA!!!!