strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Puts me at 4600 on the week. This is incredible cause usually i go into the weekend down about 3000 and have to play from behind.
    What do you think bout FSU tommorrow. I think i like them allot after the beating wake gave them last year and they are on the road and the spread is still 6. Oddsmakers must feel that FSU wants to make a statement

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

4-0 I'll PM you my account number LOL

Aces

FSU will be my play

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    FSU will be my play
    Just give me your account you saved me 1100. So 100 for you to give me my confidence is well worth it

Aces

No way guy thanks for the offer but I won as well I'll cause you to loose money one day as well.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    No way guy thanks for the offer but I won as well I'll cause you to loose money one day as well.
    But that day is not today. I lose enough money on my own. If I showed you what my card looks like any given week you mind as well just stamp degenerate on it. I start of so well just picking games I like. Then I almost always get carried away. Today was a big step for me not putting anything on the 2nd half

claggart
    claggart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wave your magic Wannstedt

What a game! I didn't watch this one, but I was following it on the Internet. From what I read, it looks like Pitt gave this one away, in many respects. I don't understand going for it on your own 27, but then not doing so from the 47 (with only a slight difference in yardage). I would have gone for the win right there, but then again I'm a risk-taker, which is something entirely alien to 90% of the football coaches out there. And when they actually do take risks, lo and behold, they profit (see LSU v. Florida). At this point, I can't see how Wannstedt is not out. Without Long's backing, who has since left as AD, what's left for him? The schedule only gets tougher from here on in, and the Panthers might be better off bringing back Walt Harris, haha. But actually, despite the naysayers, I liked Harris when he was at Pitt-- had 4 8-win seasons, had a potential Heisman candidate in Palko who threw 5 tds against ND at ND (back when that meant something) and took the team to several bowl games. He didn't do shite at Stanford, but then again, he didn't have the Panthers punt on 3rd down, which I've seen Wannstedt have them do on more than one occasion. And Wannstedt only permitted Palko to throw 2-yard passes. Not really sure where I'm going with this post, except to say that Wannstedt's departure is overdue. Long overdue. And I was saying he wouldn't last after I saw ND smoke Pitt in the home opener a few years ago.

First 12