STEELCURTAIN3288
    STEELCURTAIN3288's Avatar Become A Pro!

West Va South Florida Over/under 56

any thoughts?

Tus
    Tus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why play under/over when West Virginia is 99% winning and cover.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I'd lean to the over here. You have a good defense in South Florida playing at home, but tomorrow West Virginia will put points up and make the USF offense play catch up. USF can win this game, but they will have to make a 4th quarter push on both sides of the ball. Should be a fun game to watch.

t2wentyfou4r
    t2wentyfou4r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Payback for WV

Payback is a b*tch. I see WV covering big. South Florida hasn't played anyone this year. Auburn is down this year. Devine is the difference maker this year.

STEELCURTAIN3288
    STEELCURTAIN3288's Avatar Become A Pro!

I totally agree with you and I am going to make a play on the over and possibly parlay both thanks.

yipper24
    yipper24's Avatar Become A Pro!

west virg hasnt played anybody either......

i think sfla keeps this close ......but west virg pulls ahead by 14 in 4th.......just hope s fla. doesnt score at the end to get the push......i really like the over 56....lite lean on wv......that place is going to be rocking.....

gl with what ever side you choose

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

No way this game goes over. Smart money says take the under 56.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Parlayed w virgina -7 and the over. Also took W Virgina on the side.

MOONCRICKET
    MOONCRICKET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

if memory serves me sfla went into morgantown last year and won. i was on wva -21 i think it was and i didnt watch the whole thing cuz i was so dejected at how sfla dominated wva. its too early to tell if this is the case of a team having a teams number but i havent seen anyone before or since handle the mountaineer running attack like sfla did in last years contest. raymond james is sold out and will be rocking in this featured game. the first 10 minutes will tell the whole story. if wva can get off early its wva and the over. if it takes 3 quarters for the running game to show up then its sfla and under something like 23-20. but if slaton and devine can find lanes early then wva will quiet the crowd and have their way in a rout. on paper wva is the play all the way. but this is a game played by kids. and being at home and televised is enough for a team, especially a talented team like sfla, to show up and play to the level of their competition and look like they should be the favored team. my gut just tells me that this sfla defense will be swarming and that the bulls win outright 23-21. or 23-20.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

South Florida +7 Friday (and a SU Upset Not Impossible!)

Like the old saying goes, "Good defense will stop good offense." Sure West Virginia has put up a lot of points, but they have yet to face a defense this good. Also, the Bulls' strength is run defense, and if they hold that vaunted WVU running game in check, I don't think White can beat them with his arm.

Secondly, this is without exaggeration the biggest game in the history of the South Florida program, so the kids and the crowd will be sky high. That is a good situation at any time, but it is especially good when a team actually has good talent to begin with, which USF certainly does.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Sorry, I meant to post that as a new thread, which I have now done.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    No way this game goes over. Smart money says take the under 56.
    I have a sling on for patting myself on the back last night.

linebacker
    linebacker's Avatar Become A Pro!

i had a feeling west virginia would be going down.

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

past 2 year now. and no one would of thought Last year WV rank 7th they lose, this year Rank 5th they lose 0-2 in the last two year wow.