White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Anythough on these team?

Hi all!
    I'm suck @ college football try to learn the game and tail from all the expert here. I have couples of game I like sat can someone get feed back on it please.

UCF + 18.5
    Purdue -20.5
    Missouri -21
    UNLV + 17

Thanks.

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

i'm on Mizzou, and Hawaii. Lots of pts to lay but at the least i hope to split. no opinion on your other 2

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Purdue seems like a solid pick.

remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by White_Tiger View Post
    Hi all!
    I'm suck @ college football try to learn the game and tail from all the expert here. I have couples of game I like sat can someone get feed back on it please.

UCF + 18.5
    Purdue -20.5
    Missouri -21
    UNLV + 17

Thanks.

it's hard to make money in this business, it's not about "learning"...here is a tip...if you can't do the following you might as well quit while you are ahead....

1) have great money mgt skills. this takes discipline as well as not being compulsive. if you're a compulsive gambler you won't ever win in the long term and will live a life of hell

2) be good in math/stats. you need to understand how to calculate odds on different scenarioes

3) research - you need to be able to spot when a line is "off" because of public opinion

4) line services - you need to be at multiple books and use a line service to catch the best odds for every game you want

good luck

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

Card looks goood to me

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by remmy358 View Post
    it's hard to make money in this business, it's not about "learning"...here is a tip...if you can't do the following you might as well quit while you are ahead....

1) have great money mgt skills. this takes discipline as well as not being compulsive. if you're a compulsive gambler you won't ever win in the long term and will live a life of hell

2) be good in math/stats. you need to understand how to calculate odds on different scenarioes

3) research - you need to be able to spot when a line is "off" because of public opinion

4) line services - you need to be at multiple books and use a line service to catch the best odds for every game you want

good luck

Thanks for advices. I do know very much all the stuff already. I do mostly NFL just try to get into NCAAF and learn more to get better.

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

great football weekend