r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Louisville down to -5.5 vs Cats

as i sit here typing this in my red ville shirt, i was scared as shit to play this line at -7 considering it is at commonwealth. kentucky is better this year, but the line has dropped to -5.5. makes me want to hit it for a unit. an action play no doubt, but i am really surprised this has droped a point and half. remember, lexington is only 60 minutes from here, and there will be plenty of UofL fans there on saturday. we have been kentuckys owners as far back as i can remember,....wanna pull trigger.....tell me why not

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Dr. Pick Kentucky +6.5 then after 5mins line drop to 6 then to 5.5 Now you know why?
    GL.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dr. Bob was the reason for the extra line movement ... I don't think there's any doubt the line is short. I think at this point, Louisville is the only side you can play, but this isn't a game worth touching IMO.

r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

thats highlarious. i get the docs picks sent via email, i have just been in meetings all day with the day job and just got home. didn't even check my email yet with the doc bob picks. funny shiat, that would explain the line move since i just checked that 66% of joe public is on the ville and 34% to the cats, and the line moves steap the other way. some serious cash on saturday night i guess! taking the wife out saturday night for her bday, but we will not be able to avoid the game on radio/tv (good thing, dont get me wrong). it is clearly the talk of town this week. go CARDINALS!!!!

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Louisville can score but they cant stop anyone from scoring. I think it will be a shoot out. I like Louisville as well. The Over 180 is probably a good play as well.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I can see why a lot of guys like Kentucky this game and for a lot of those reasons I am not playing it. But Louisville does have a better offense, a better defense, better special teams, and a better coach. Now, UK at home in a rivalry game on primetime national television and they fall into a number of strong home dog ATS situations.....this means a no play for me.

Good luck to those who play this game....

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

buddy,

I respectfully disagree with your comment about Kentucky's offense and special teams being worse that Lousville's...as there are far more playmakers on Kentucky's offensive unit (Lyon's, Tamme, Burton, Little to name a few)...and who's playing better QB in the country right now that Andre Woodson...the guy has as good of foot work as any QB out theree...and other than Louisville's place kicker, Kentucky is as good if not better than the Ville in their special teams (especially in their kick and punt return units-see Burton and Little)...game is on ESPN Classic for those that want to watch...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I like Kentucky +200 on the moneyline here. Kentucky has the better defense, and they should score a ton of points with Woodson, who may be the best QB in the SEC, throwing against that hideous Louisville defense that allowed 555 yards to mighty Middle Tennessee State last week.

Sucker4parlays
    Sucker4parlays's Avatar Become A Pro!

L-ville is now at -4.5 at Carib...that is way to tempting

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

82% of the public on the Ville, yet the line is down 4...