Pistol Pete
    Pistol Pete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Give me some feedback on my plays

Whats up guys love gettin some feedback on my plays so anyone that takes there time I appreciate it.

WV-23 1/2 alot of power on offence and alot of the same guys back feel they should cover this esp since new rule will have them in great position all game.

North Texas+41 New coach great running back, should run some clock with their running game. OU has a few injuries and brand new QB who I believe will just go through the motions. Also have miami next week so dont want to show too much and last year OU didnt beat anyone by 40 think its pretty good bet.

Cal-5.5 Great offense again plaing at home with alot of revenge. QB for tenn hurting who knows how that will effect, but with all cals weapons think they got this one.

Fav OKL ST +7 bought this one early and late with a half. I think this team will suprise alot of people this year and will be very good. Georgia didnt prove alot to me last year and maybe this one is mostly my gut but I love OK ST gettin a touchdown.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

look good to me

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm with you on Cal...GL!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

with you on Cal, against you on Oklahoma St...no real strong opinions on the other two...GL pete...