Im About To Puke

BSU PUNTED WITH 2 mins left MIAMI OH RETURNS 56 Yards
    BSU was up 13-7
    Now its 3rd and goal on the 6 21 secs left for Miami oh

toastedbread01
    toastedbread01's Avatar Become A Pro!

maritime
    maritime's Avatar Become A Pro!

To quote Pags prior to the Miami/Ball game: "laying points in a MAC game is extremely hazardous to your health..."

toastedbread01
    toastedbread01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Luckily my big play was miss st. u13.5 so I can still have a good day despite a subpar record.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

College football games are unpredictable...Ball State should have won that game handily.

maritime
    maritime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    College football games are unpredictable...Ball State should have won that game handily.
    Let us know which sport IS predictable, so we can start playing those instead.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

AFC to win the super bowl and the AL to win the world series .Seems predictable maybe . College football to win big game am lost on like I was having ohio st the super duper fav of the century in the big game and got to suffer through my suoer fav getting blownout just like Boise St game beating the goliath okla . Was FIX from where I was sitting . Best wr for ohio st suddenly is the best player watching from the sidelines............. wasnt worried about that bs he was headed to the nfl , if I remember right ... a team to have to win by 7 tds ? How does someone cap that ???

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep maritime...I actually had a very small play on Miami Ohio at home vs. Ball St. last year and lost...it was one of the more painful games I had to watch all year...I've never seen a conference wear the fav favored by 21 can lose by 14 so regularly...it's just a damn wacky conference...gonna try to stay away from it for the most part this year...