unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Toledo Game

Did anyone else just see what transpired???

You can't make it up

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

It took me 30 mins to find this stupid game. When did CW have a sports division. 🤣

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

My package doesn't have this game. I'm watching the Georgia game.

What happened?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Did anyone else just see what transpired???

You can't make it up
    What did I miss there?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    It took me 30 mins to find this stupid game. When did CW have a sports division. 藍

I don't even know what CW stands for much less that they had sports, but now I recall them having a reg season WF game or someone like Vandy. I couldn't find the game but eventually did. I went to cbssports.com/scoreboard and it shows what TV station the game is on. I am surprised they had this blockbuster of a bowl game. I faded the idea of bettting it so still don't even know who won. LOL.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    My package doesn't have this game. I'm watching the Georgia game.

What happened?
    Toledo ran a screen play into a Wyoming blitz, the QB throws the ball high and the RB jumps up and tips the ball. The center catches the ball and runs something like 35 yards for a TD. At first the refs call it a touchdown. Then they huddle up and say that it was an illegal touch. But after that they say the play is under review. Which there was nothing to review, I just think and the announcer said, they were just going to a review because I don't think any of the refs on the field knew what the actual rule was. So the announcers were laughing and after sometime the refs finally came out and said it was illegal touching so it was a loss of down and a 5 yard penalty. So Toledo has a 4th and forever and they still go for it on the 40 yard line. The Toledo QB is under pressure and just throws one up down to the 2 yard line where a Wyoming guy intercepts the ball and then lays down at the 2. Instead of just batting the ball down and getting the ball almost at midfield the guy actually picks it off and doesn't advance the ball. The whole sequence was just crazy.

The game was hilarious the whole time anyways because of the announcers, who were the guys that run barstool sports. They were making gambling comments the whole game. The guy was actually talking about needing a touchdown in the 2nd quarter because they bet the over first half live. They were reading tweets from parents and fans who were ripping them a new one for talking so much shit about players that were making mistakes or just coaching. The one guy actually called the haters out. One lady in particular that tweeted in he called her by name and said lady if you want to start a company and make millions and sponsor your own bowl game then you can talk but until then shut up. The other guys had to finally reign him in and told him to stop responding to haters.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I don't even know what CW stands for much less that they had sports, but now I recall them having a reg season WF game or someone like Vandy. I couldn't find the game but eventually did. I went to cbssports.com/scoreboard and it shows what TV station the game is on. I am surprised they had this blockbuster of a bowl game. I faded the idea of bettting it so still don't even know who won. LOL.
    CW is owned by Nexstar, a news media group created by CBS, and Warner Brothers.
    (Thus CW)

Even though Nexstar programming is pretty much all news, I do know they have the right to air LIV golf, and ACC conference sports, and airs some scripted TV dramas.

Nexstar Media Group, Inc. | A Leading Local Media Company With National Reach

Nexstar Media Group, Inc. | Stations

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

CW is televising college hoops North Carolina St v. Louisville. Does anyone know if CW is going to use Barstool announcers?

I have no interest in this game but if they’re going to have Barstools announcers like in this bowl game, then I wanna watch it. I just don’t want to waste my time looking for this unknown network on my cable if they’re not gonna have these announcers.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    CW is televising college hoops North Carolina St v. Louisville. Does anyone know if CW is going to use Barstool announcers?

I have no interest in this game but if they’re going to have Barstools announcers like in this bowl game, then I wanna watch it. I just don’t want to waste my time looking for this unknown network on my cable if they’re not gonna have these announcers.
    I doubt it, the only reason those guys were announcing that bowl game was Barstool was the sponsor. It was their bowl game so they wanted to be in the booth.