budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1052

Yeah Noles Michigan would have been a better game than Georgia Noles. Georgia would blow the doors off Fla St imo. Georgia is the best team in college football. It took luck, 2 key guys injured-McConkey and Bowers, and some key calls including a 4th down that should have been overturned, for bama to win that game.

The SEC is superior, and why I picked Bama to win the title game. There is no comparison between Big 10 speed and SEC speed. We see this every time. Big 10 teams simply can't keep up. Ohio State has the athletes to keep up. There's a reason Michigan lost 34-11 to Georgia, I was on that just like I'm on bama now. Add that Michigan has a strength of schedule of 56

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    Yeah Noles Michigan would have been a better game than Georgia Noles. Georgia would blow the doors off Fla St imo. Georgia is the best team in college football. It took luck, 2 key guys injured-McConkey and Bowers, and some key calls including a 4th down that should have been overturned, for bama to win that game.

The SEC is superior, and why I picked Bama to win the title game. There is no comparison between Big 10 speed and SEC speed. We see this every time. Big 10 teams simply can't keep up. Ohio State has the athletes to keep up. There's a reason Michigan lost 34-11 to Georgia, I was on that just like I'm on bama now. Add that Michigan has a strength of schedule of 56
    You're nuts if you think Michigan can't hang with Alabama. That Georgia team two years ago is not even comparable to this year's Alabama, stop lumping all SEC teams together like they're carbon copies. I lean Alabama in the game, but I haven't bet it yet, don't know that I will... I kind of hope Michigan wins, it's going to be hard fought either way.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You're nuts if you think Michigan can't hang with Alabama. That Georgia team two years ago is not even comparable to this year's Alabama, stop lumping all SEC teams together like they're carbon copies. I lean Alabama in the game, but I haven't bet it yet, don't know that I will... I kind of hope Michigan wins, it's going to be hard fought either way.
    Sure Michigan will hang with Alabama. I never said they couldn't. It will be a game.

But I got bama to win the game. It's not like I got bama -7.

i'm talking about the top sec teams vs the top big 10 teams, we're not comparing vanderbilt to rutgers

Eddy Munny

So Ohio St, Michigan, Penn St. versus Georgia, Alabama, and LSU?

Seems pretty even tbh.

budwiser

if you believe in michigan, by all means put a ton of $ on it and be the contrarian player. the clear majority of money is on bama, so they books are taking a chance here. they better be right or they're going to be called to task on it and imo we'll see an adjustment for the championship game if bama wins

budwiser

So Ohio St, Michigan, Penn St. versus Georgia, Alabama, and LSU?

Seems pretty even tbh.
    the exception is ohio st, said it before they have the athletes. michigan punishes teams into submission. we saw that with the penn st game, i don't think they threw a pass all 2nd half, and still won the game. you can do that in the big 10, you can't do that when guys are flying like birds all over the field.

i've made a lot over the years doing this same thing, if i'm wrong this year i'm wrong, but it's been the same bowl story year after year

budwiser

i had tcu ml vs michigan, i had georgia vs michigan, and i've got bama ml vs michigan

bcs. show me what you got michigan. the same harbaugh, the same michigan, or i will be wrong, which is fine happens a lot but i'm on bama.

people have picked up on it now, and are piling in on bama as a dog. i don't care if they are or not. that's my pick because it's been working for a while now. are the books making a mistake? maybe. if not they ca$h, if they are it's no my problem is it

i said on my pick my GUESS would be bama is a favorite by the time new years day comes around. but i've never been an expert on line moves
    Last edited by budwiser; 12-05-23 at 02:58 PM.

Eddy Munny

i had tcu ml vs michigan, i had georgia vs michigan, and i've got bama ml vs michigan

bcs. show me what you got michigan. the same harbaugh, the same michigan, or i will be wrong, which is fine happens a lot but i'm on bama.

people have picked up on it now, and are piling in on bama as a dog. i don't care if they are or not. that's my pick because it's been working for a while now
    Lol if you had Georgia ML versus Michigan that's pretty weak. They were -8 and I laid the points without blinking.

That Dawgs unit was an NFL farm team. This year's Bama is mortal, good, but nothing generational.

budwiser

Lol if you had Georgia ML versus Michigan that's pretty weak. They were -8 and I laid the points without blinking.

That Dawgs unit was an NFL farm team. This year's Bama is mortal, good, but nothing generational.
    it was a typo i updated it. it wasn't the ml

that's fine dude, put your 401k on michigan. i'm around, like i was around when you insisted fla st would make the bcs

but you already said you think it's bama vs texas, so i don't know why we're arguing

Eddy Munny

it was a typo i updated it. it wasn't the ml

that's fine dude, put your 401k on michigan. i'm around, like i was around when you insisted fla st would make the bcs

but you already said you think it's bama vs texas, so i don't know why we're arguing
    I never insisted FSU would make the CFP (It's not the BCS).

budwiser

I never insisted FSU would make the CFP (It's not the BCS).
    ok sure. you never insisted and it's cfp not bcs. sorry

Eddy Munny

I'd love to see Michigan win. The Bama hype is out of control now.

A bunch of armchair psychologists scrutinizing a clip of the bracket reveal and reading it like a tarot card. Lmao!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Michigan probably wouldn't even score 21 on the Noles much less win by it.
    My sentiments exactly!...

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

But the ACC can sure as hell keep up with the SEC!... ...and they proved it ON THE FIELD!... ...not by some fat, overweight COKKKASIANS dressed up in their suits and ties stuffing their faces with ribeye steaks and caviar and drinking champagne in their plush office deciding which team gets in the playoffs and who is more deserving based on ratings, tv revenue, etc!...Hey selection committee! May your nuts and shriveled ball sacks with gray hairs be infested with a 7 year itch!...

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    But the ACC can sure as hell keep up with the SEC!... ...and they proved it ON THE FIELD!... ...not by some fat, overweight COKKKASIANS dressed up in their suits and ties stuffing their faces with ribeye steaks and caviar and drinking champagne in their plush office deciding which team gets in the playoffs and who is more deserving based on ratings, tv revenue, etc!...Hey selection committee! May your nuts and shriveled ball sacks with gray hairs be infested with a 7 year itch!...
    man i wish i was young and full of energy like you....

that said, that's the way the world works. almost none of it is fair. you go in crying, you go out crying.

like it or not the rose bowl tickets are $400 plus on stubhub. that's for the cheap seats way in the back in the end zone. it's not just the fat cats, it's the people that are employees there, the city which gets tax revenue, the list goes on and on of people ca$hing in on this.

these people that have caviar and all that are old and fat and their lives are finished anyways. so no reason to be jealous.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

Didn't bam barely beat ucf, auburn, and a few others. Not to mention losing to Texas. Not exactly barn burners. This isnt the old Bama. Michigan will out muscle them

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Didn't bam barely beat ucf, auburn, and a few others. Not to mention losing to Texas. Not exactly barn burners. This isnt the old Bama. Michigan will out muscle them
    throw out UCF Game as they benched Milroe. And Milroe struggled against UT. Agree the War Eagle game is a bit concerning as Bama was 14 point chalk. But give Saban 1 month to prepare and Bama will be ready. I personally Like over 45.5 here. GL.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

you are cherrypicking

bama struggled at ucf in a rainstorm without milroe.

texas was game 2. texas is pretty good, i think. they are in the top 4.

auburn is their rival and they overlooked auburn who lost big to new mex state.

yes it is possible to overlook your own rival if you think they suck and you are looking ahead to georgia.

did you see what bama did to ole piss, georgia, tennesse, etc etc?

Eddy Munny

Alabama had zero rushing yards against UCF this year. Think about that. Just let that sink in.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    you are cherrypicking

yes it is possible to overlook your own rival if you think they suck and you are looking ahead to georgia.

I really believe that this Seminole Chief will cross dimensions temporarily and ruin your life:

Coeehajo, Chief, 1837, Smithsonian American Art Museum

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

College football has been too corrupted dude. The main and probably only reason FSU got locked out is having Rodemaker in instead of Travis isn't going to draw the TV and Ad revenue. Because hundreds of former college players who actually played college football are saying that FSU 100% should be in. Why? Because they passed the eye test to them. I don't know about you, but I would take their word any day of the week over some media fraud or some fat cat shilling for the companies and media.

They screwed this up bad because they want what will draw the money in. FSU apparently wasn't gong to come close to drawing what Bama and/or Texas would.

I might still bet these final games for the champ, but I plan to boycott watching a minute of it and shove it back up their revenue ad asses. I know I will be in the minority that will boycott but I'm too disgusted to bother at this point.

budwiser

there is a report on why they didn't select florida state. they said they were leaning that direction, but the committee was watching a 3 0 game and fla state unable to move the ball, a terrible offense, and that changed enough minds. can't really blame them the offense was abysmal, they had no quarterback.

the committee said how can we put this team in if they don't have a reliably good quarterback

homie1975

Alabama had zero rushing yards against UCF this year. Think about that. Just let that sink in.
    except they did not play UCF.

they played USF.

and they ran 42 for 203 for a 4.8 yd per carry clip.

do you mean Okie State v UCF ?

are you drunk, Bro?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    throw out UCF Game as they benched Milroe. And Milroe struggled against UT. Agree the War Eagle game is a bit concerning as Bama was 14 point chalk. But give Saban 1 month to prepare and Bama will be ready. I personally Like over 45.5 here. GL.

you are cherrypicking

except they did not play UCF.

they played USF.

and they ran 42 for 203 for a 4.8 yd per carry clip.

do you mean Okie State v UCF ?

are you drunk, Bro?
    I never said they played UCF.... you did.

I just stated a fact.

Are you drunk, bro?

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

I just stated a fact.

Are you drunk, bro?
    And you laughed at me for saying I got so drunk I was bulletproof

I accept your apology

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    And you laughed at me for saying I got so drunk I was bulletproof

I accept your apology
    It's alright... You and Homie can be study buddies and brush up on your acronyms. You'll get the hang of it.

homie1975

I just stated a fact.

Are you drunk, bro?

hahaha well played

homie1975

It's alright... You and Homie can be study buddies and brush up on your acronyms. You'll get the hang of it.
    USF

USF

USF

USF

USF

i think i got it now

Points Awarded:

Eddy Munny gave homie1975 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

I have had problems with acronyms ever since I took 3 hits of DSL at a high school party back in the 80's

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30480

Every team has games where they struggle if you put them under a microscope. Michigan barely beat Maryland and played a far weaker schedule than Alabama. While I agree this isn't the old Bama, I would still say they are slightly better than Michigan and Michigan is only favoured because they are the #1 seed

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    I have had problems with acronyms ever since I took 3 hits of DSL at a high school party back in the 80's

budwiser

in about a week amd a half these teams will start practicing

until then it's dead zone

First ... 9101112