usma1992
    usma1992's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2268

Did anyone see my ALMA MATER... kick the crap out of Air Force...

They were getting 18 points and won 23-3. When I attended the West Point... they offered to fly us out to Air Force Academy to attend game. Both our teams were really good back then. I was too lazy to hop on the flight and just listened to it on the radio.

A regret... but Veteran's Day is coming up... happy V Day to all those that served. Army plays Navy in Boston this year. I doubt I will attend...

But let's go... and my college football program worked for first time in forever. I won't go into details because no one will believe me. But I was ecstatic.... especially after starting 0-3 going into weekend.

Enjoy
    Dave

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24923

Great result:

1) I would have said that Air F had the Comm in Chief trophy locked up.
    2) Army now in position to win it on the last game.
    3) Also, that's a huge result to jam up Air Force. I believe Air F was on pace to be the top "Mid Major". If I have my facts right, that could have placed Air F into the Cotton Bowl.

There's a saying. When YOU are having a so-so year, it's that much sweeter when you jam up your rival who is having a HUGE year.

usma1992
    usma1992's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2268

I would agree... I thought we would cover the 18 points and so did my system... but I didn't expect a victory especially in Colorado Springs with the altitude.

We lost to UMass... are you kidding me. But looks like Army Navy game is our bowl game.

However, my college football system... finally worked and the algorithms are back tested. If your email isn't full... I will send you my picks and you can critique.

Dave

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24923

OK, pal. Props on the picks.

Go, Army. Beat Navy.