Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

S Alabama with a quick 14 pts to open 2H. 11 min left 3Q

31-7

Still 31-7. La Tech has no offense tonight. Put up 20 on Clemson in Death Valley last week. I thought they were getting it together
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 09-24-22 at 08:34 PM.

Fred The Hammer

Fukkkkkkkkkk. These college kickers kill me. I need Over and they miss. I play Under and they nail them. NI just hit 38 yarder and Kentucky 49 yarder earlier. Either miss and I win most likely with 5 min left. Now I lose with a TD. Hope Kentucky just runs the clock out somehow

I had Over 64.5 or whatever live last week with Indiana. It goes OT 30-30 and the only score is an Indiana 51 yard fg

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Why are both these teams still calling timeouts like there’s any reason to drag this sh!t out

Fred The Hammer

So of course NI hasn't scored a TD all 2H and Kentucky lets a slow ass white boy WR go for 60+ on them. WTF!!! Play your fkn secondary back

3rd/goal. If they score I lose

Omg. Either fg misses I win. Kentucky doesnt fumble with 1 min left 1H I win. I hate college unders. I will not bet under again this year

Jerm3085

Wowwww, stopped them on 4th and goal and these fukkin refs call that bullshit make up call what a joke

Fred The Hammer

HOLY SHIT. NI went for 2 and f it up!!! I'm still Under by .5 point

It was 53.5 and 54, but I bought it up to 54.5 since 54 is a key number

Fred The Hammer

6 min to get a TD with La Tech Over. If LT scores they'll go for 2 and I need 7 to win

Crazy day

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:

N Illinois/Kentucky Under 54.5 (-120) buying .5 pt

7PM Eastern

Kentucky is 3-0 Under and their QB is shaky. Lombardi is also questionable for N Ill and won't be 100% if he plays
    Talk about crazy. I was due for a break though

Fred The Hammer

OMG S Alabama scored with :21 left and it got called back. They weren't taking a knee....they were even passing with 1 min left

Oh well. THought I won another one by .5 point

Jerm3085

HOLY SHIT. NI went for 2 and f it up!!! I'm still Under by .5 point

It was 53.5 and 54, but I bought it up to 54.5 since 54 is a key number

Gotta love it when it works out in your favor like that!!! I had tenn -3.5 in two teasers as well, had to sweat that sh!t out twice lol

Fred The Hammer

8-3 Last 11 picks

Really surprised La Tech couldn't do shit tonight. They put up 20 on Clemson last week in Death Valley. Atleast my Under hit somehow. Would've been a bad beat if it lost. Kentucky fumbling 1H with :50 left and giving up a bomb for the only time in the game with 1 min left

Fred The Hammer

I could start a whole thread about that "Down 14 and score a TD go for 2" analytics thing. I'm not one to instantly put down new ideas, but I think it only makes sense in Cfb if you have a really mobile QB like Daniels/Kansas or Travis/FS or Louisville guy etc. You have to make it from the 3!

Math wise though it makes sense. Thats why its fascinating to me. Odds are you can make 1 of 2 and if you make the first one then the next TD can win the game instead of OT

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

UTSA/Mid Tenn State Over 62.5 (-120) buying .5 pt Bovada

Washington -2.5 (-115) DK

My fav play is the Over in the first game, but I played both with a small parlay. Both offenses are clicking in the first one and I like the Huskies on the road for the first time. Michael Pennix can sling it and I think the Huskies would be 10+ fav on a neutral field. UCLA home field advantage? Not much imo

Volt
    Volt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1592

Good luck Fred

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

8-3 Last 11 picks

Really surprised La Tech couldn't do shit tonight. They put up 20 on Clemson last week in Death Valley. Atleast my Under hit somehow. Would've been a bad beat if it lost. Kentucky fumbling 1H with :50 left and giving up a bomb for the only time in the game with 1 min left
    Dude, I am not trying to be a dick to you, but how the penetrate are you 8-3 your last 11?

The last 2 weeks you posted 9 losses.....

9/17
    Indiana-Kentucky Over 13 1st Quarter
    Kansas State -13.5
    Western Kentucky-Indiana Over 64.5
    3 Team Parlay (Ind-WKy 1st Q Over, K State -13, and KU-Houston Over)
    Indiana WR Matthews Over Rec Yards
    Boise State-UTEP Over
    Duke-Kansas Over 62.5
    La Tech-South Alabama Over 59
    Florida State TT 47.5

and, I am not even counting the losing parlay you posted with Virginia and the Rockies/Padres Over.

Are you counting games you don't post?

Again, not being a dick, but the plays you post in BOLD are 6-9 the last 2 weekends.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    Dude, I am not trying to be a dick to you, but how the penetrate are you 8-3 your last 11?

9/17
    Kansas State -13.5
    Boise State-UTEP Over
    Duke-Kansas Over 62.5
    Florida State TT 47.5

and, I am not even counting the losing parlay you posted with Virginia and the Rockies/Padres Over.

Again, not being a dick, but the plays you post in BOLD are 6-9 the last 2 weekends.
    Well for one I'm not a great record keeper, but I know I'm better then 6-9? For one thing I posted Coastal Carolina last week on its own thread for some reason.

Also I don't count mlb. This is CFB so thats just a stocking stuffer hopefully. I also don't count Fla St because I lost that on my own and nobody could tail it then. I've had winners the same way

Maryland/Mich was in a commercial so people could tail so I posted it and counted it

W Kansas/Houston Over
    W Wake/Liberty Over (may have not posted this, but I thought I wrote about it before kickoff? Maybe not)
    W Clemson/La Tech Over (I wrote about this before and that I'm playing LT Over every game until I lose)
    W Virginia +10.5
    L Boise Over
    L Kansas/Duke Over
    W Maryland +18 Live
    W Coastal Carolina
    W Bazelak Indiana Passing Yards
    W Kentucky/N Ill Under 54.5
    L La Tech/S Alab Over

So thats 8-3 last 11. Yeah I lost Fla State but nobody could tail. I was like 7-9 before these 11 with both top plays cashing

Do you go add up everyones shit? Seems tedious my brother, but have at it

Fred The Hammer

9/17
    Kansas State -13.5
    Boise State-UTEP Over
    Duke-Kansas Over 62.5
    Florida State TT 47.5

The more I think about it. FK OFF DONT COME BACK.

I didn't see you adding up the last 5-6 Bowl Seasons where I've been the best Bowl Capper on here with Dog winners every season! I go back to a huge winner on Josh Allen/Wyoming in the Potato Bowl and Syracuse as a nice dog vs WV and then Grier sat out so I just keep popping Cuse over and over. Easy winner. Last year was more ordinary but still over .500

Keeping people in line is one thing, but being a hater and pointing out losses is pretty fkn petty and you're not welcome
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 09-29-22 at 02:31 PM.

Fred The Hammer

Been smashing my SBR Bowl thread since 2015 and haven't a losing thread yet. Maybe 2 barely over .500, but the other 5 years were killers.

Started with La Tech over Ark State big in 2015. Knew they weren't losing in the Superdome with that homefield advantage

Also my biggest Cfb bet ever was La Tech/Navy Over in 2016. I had $1500 on that one. 2 defenses with no answers all night

Hope this season can build into a big bowl season, but I'm afraid all these transfers and new rules (NIL) are making shit alot harder to cap
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 09-29-22 at 02:32 PM.

Fred The Hammer

I can't find where I wrote about Wake/Liberty Over the Sat before? May have been in someone else's thread so I'm going with this to be factual

7-3 Last 11 picks

Also I'll be honest. For some reason I hit these midweek games like 70+%, but Saturdays are much more hit-n-miss. I think its because you can focus on just a few games and alot of smaller schools which is my thing

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO

I can't find where I wrote about Wake/Liberty Over the Sat before? May have been in someone else's thread so I'm going with this to be factual

7-3 Last 11 picks

Also I'll be honest. For some reason I hit these midweek games like 70+%, but Saturdays are much more hit-n-miss. I think its because you can focus on just a few games and alot of smaller schools which is my thing
    How can you count games as wins that you did not post?
    Last edited by A Quant; 09-29-22 at 03:02 PM.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO

Good luck going forward. I don't know why you would lie about this shit. It is right here in your thread.
    Last edited by A Quant; 09-29-22 at 03:03 PM.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO

Well for one I'm not a great record keeper, but I know I'm better then 6-9? For one thing I posted Coastal Carolina last week on its own thread for some reason.

Also I don't count mlb. This is CFB so thats just a stocking stuffer hopefully. I also don't count Fla St because I lost that on my own and nobody could tail it then. I've had winners the same way

Maryland/Mich was in a commercial so people could tail so I posted it and counted it

W Kansas/Houston Over
    W Wake/Liberty Over (may have not posted this, but I thought I wrote about it before kickoff? Maybe not)
    W Clemson/La Tech Over (I wrote about this before and that I'm playing LT Over every game until I lose)
    W Virginia +10.5
    L Boise Over
    L Kansas/Duke Over
    W Maryland +18 Live
    W Coastal Carolina
    L La Tech/S Alab Over

So thats 8-3 last 11. Yeah I lost Fla State but nobody could tail. I was like 7-9 before these 11 with both top plays cashing

Do you go add up everyones shit? Seems tedious my brother, but have at it
    You are listing WINS that were actually played. BEFORE you got your ass kicked last weeked.

In this thread, the ACTUAL GAMES YOU POSTED the weekend of 9/17, you went 2-5!!!!!!!!!! You got crushed.

You take credit for Indiana's QB bet, but no listing of the WR bet you lost, or the Indiana-Western Ky 1st Q bet you lost, or the Indiana-Western Total of 64.5 you lost, or the Kansas State loss.......

Now suddenly, hey, I had these games, I just didn't post them.

You damn well know anyone that claims wins they did not post is weak. Why do it? Go back through your thread, you did not post anything about Wake-Liberty. Nothing. And you got crushed last weekend.
    Last edited by A Quant; 09-29-22 at 03:05 PM.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO

Got Fla State team total Over 47.5

And of course, he doesn't count it. Counts the unposted wins, but not the posted losses......

Fred The Hammer

You actually listed Florida State in this thread, saying you had their team total over 47. But you just conveniently didn't list it because it lost.
    I didn't post it because it was 14-0 FS and they scored again 21-0 right after so it moved. Please just get lost. I don't need a long ass stupid argument. Make your own picks or go police someone else

Fred The Hammer

I was 8-3 last 11. The other games obviously lost. Didn't post Wake here so 7-3.

Who TF goes around policing peoples threads. Get a goddamn life

Fred The Hammer

Go research my MLB thread where I hit 10 of 11 (or 10 of 12) SGPs at atleast +225 each. Some were like +600

Go look that up dumbass. It was May-June time frame

Policing shit trying to make people look bad. WTF?

Fred The Hammer

You are listing WINS that were actually played. BEFORE you got your ass kicked last weeked.

In this thread, the ACTUAL GAMES YOU POSTED the weekend of 9/17, you went 2-5!!!!!!!!!! You got crushed.

You take credit for Indiana's QB bet, but no listing of the WR bet you lost, or the Indiana-Western Ky 1st Q bet you lost, or the Indiana-Western Total of 64.5 you lost, or the Kansas State loss.......

Now suddenly, hey, I had these games, I just didn't post them.

You damn well know anyone that claims wins they did not post is weak. Why do it? Go back through your thread, you did not post anything about Wake-Liberty. Nothing. And you got crushed last weekend.
    Untrue. The Kansas/Houston Over was the first winner after the losers you mentioned. Your policing pencil dik timeline is the one that needs work

Fred The Hammer

W Kansas/Houston Over
    W Virginia +10.5
    W Coastal Carolina
    L Boise Over
    L Kansas/Duke Over
    W Maryland +18 Live
    L La Tech/S Alab Over

All these are now exactly in order as I played them. I also played VA Cavs +7.5 (+165) on a DK boost, but didn't post because didn't have time

I posted on SBR with the NFL DK +7 special and got early winners on Buffalo/Rams and cashed +165 when Chargers jumped out on KC 10-0. I'm a pretty good capper and I try to help. What do you do beside playing Captain Needle Dick?
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 09-29-22 at 03:14 PM.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO

I was 8-3 last 11. The other games obviously lost. Didn't post Wake here so 7-3.

Who TF goes around policing peoples threads. Get a goddamn life

Why cherry pick, "I am 8-3 last 11" Why? Who are you trying to impress? You are NOT 8-3 your last 11.

You lost 9 bets the last 2 weekends IN THIS THREAD. Everyone can see!! For christ sake, I listed them. It will ANYONE all of 10 seconds to see which of us is telling the truth, and who is bullshitting? You claim an Indiana QB bet won, but ignore 3 losses of that same Indiana team!!!! WTF?

I won't comment again, I promise. I just wanted everyone to see the game you were playing.

I lost bets. ALL THE TIME. I don't pretend I made fantasy bets, nor do I cherry pick to impress people. When you lose, you lose. Nothing wrong with it.

Fred The Hammer

Why cherry pick, "I am 8-3 last 11" Why? Who are you trying to impress? You are NOT 8-3 your last 11.

You lost 9 bets the last 2 weekends IN THIS THREAD. Everyone can see!! For christ sake, I listed them. It will ANYONE all of 10 seconds to see which of us is telling the truth, and who is bullshitting? You claim an Indiana QB bet won, but ignore 3 losses of that same Indiana team!!!! WTF?

I won't comment again, I promise. I just wanted everyone to see the game you were playing.

I lost bets. ALL THE TIME. I don't pretend I made fantasy bets, nor do I cherry pick to impress people. When you lose, you lose. Nothing wrong with it.
    The losses you posted were before the goddamn 3:30 Kansas/Houston game. I can't help that you're retarded and can't understand time. Thats on your parents

Fred The Hammer

I'm done with you. Feel free to beat me on my own thread. You can pick first every Saturday. We'll see whats what

Fred The Hammer

Go ask Volt. We both made atleast $10K on my MLB heater. Atleast I did. Thats betting $100-$150 game and cashing out $440 etc

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO

Okay---- this is too easy, you insist on playing fantasy-- - I'll spell it out for everyone.

These are your LAST 11 POSTED BETS:

POST 53: Indiana/Western Kentucky Over 13 1st Q (LOSS)
    DJ Matthews (Indiana) Over 63.5 receiving yards (LOSS)
    Kansas State (-13.5) (LOSS)
    3 TEAM PARLAY (LOSS)

POST 54: Houston/KU OVER (WIN)

POST 56: Western Kentucky-Indiana Over 64.5 (LOSS)

POST 58: Connor Bazelak Over 228.5 Passing (WIN)

POST 62: Virginia +10.5 (WIN)

POST 72: Boise State-UTEP Over 44.5 (LOSS)

POST 104: Duke-Kansas Over 62.5 (LOSS)

POST 110: Maryland +18 (WIN)

POST 118: La Tech-South Alabama Over 59 (LOSS)
    NIU-Kentucky Under 54.5 (WIN)

I did this to show everyone just how full of shit you really are. You take credit for the Houston OVER win (POST 54), but you did not include the shitshow in POST 53, or the loss in POST 56. And you included 2 games in your fantasy record that you never bothered to post.
    Last edited by A Quant; 09-29-22 at 03:35 PM.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm done with you. Feel free to beat me on my own thread. You can pick first every Saturday. We'll see whats what
    How about this. October challenge. You name how many picks, loser has to leave the forum? Deal?

Fred The Hammer

Lol. I won't make you leave the forum. I'm not vindictive.

Leave me with the weeknight games, but Saturdays are on! How about 5 plays and 2 are best bets worth double?

First ... 2345678 Last