hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

WTF: From Opt-Out to Senior Bowl?

Please explain...how so many of the opt-outer bowl game dissenters can take a chance in the Senior Bowl of getting hurt but not the bowl game? Couldn't they play 1 quarter or 1.5 quarters in the bowl game too? Why not play in the bowl and opt-out of the Senior bowl? Ohhhh.....nevermind. Its not about the team, its about improving their draft position?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Do you think it has something to do with Jews?

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

You are going to get scouted more in the Senior Bowl and have a chance to show out and could improve your draft position by going up against guys rated higher than you. That's a lot better than getting an injury playing in the Weedeater Bowl in front of an empty stadium with a head coach making millions.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Do you think it has something to do with Jews?
    Technically, it does because they are playing in this game for the jew money system. The Federal Reserve Rothschild Central Banking Cartel Ponzi Scheme. So, yes. It certainly does but indirectly.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    You are going to get scouted more in the Senior Bowl and have a chance to show out and could improve your draft position by going up against guys rated higher than you. That's a lot better than getting an injury playing in the Weedeater Bowl in front of an empty stadium with a head coach making millions.

But............but............but Dan Campbell (Lions HC) said he's seeing who's for themselves and who's a team player this week in practice and the game. Its all about the team........man!

LMFAO ROFL

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Technically, it does because they are playing in this game for the jew money system. The Federal Reserve Rothschild Central Banking Cartel Ponzi Scheme. So, yes. It certainly does but indirectly.
    I figured you might have something about that.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    But I don't want to get hurt, not even in the Senior Bowl or NFL Combine............

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I figured you might have something about that.

Good call sweetheart......you set it up nice for me.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

A lot of the players who sat out for bowl games are juniors. They are not playing today at the senior bowl.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pussies

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

I believe the the Senior Bowl has rules such as no more than 5 guys rushing the QB, etc. Less chance of getting hurt and more serious scouting.
    Last edited by DrunkHorseplayer; 02-06-22 at 04:22 PM.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

No issue w it

It shows character as a self preservationist

Draft w caution

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Please explain...how so many of the opt-outer bowl game dissenters can take a chance in the Senior Bowl of getting hurt but not the bowl game? Couldn't they play 1 quarter or 1.5 quarters in the bowl game too? Why not play in the bowl and opt-out of the Senior bowl? Ohhhh.....nevermind. Its not about the team, its about improving their draft position?
    How do you know they skipped the bowl game to avoid getting hurt and not because they were hurt? The bowl season is just a few weeks after a full season of one of the most violent team sports. The senior bowl is three months after, which means another couple months to get healthy. If a team doesn't care about an individual, the individual should not care about the team.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

But I don't want to get hurt, not even in the Senior Bowl or NFL Combine............
    That is because your draft stock is so high you do not have to worry about it. Some guys have money to make in the Senior Bowl.
    Last edited by Roger T. Bannon; 02-06-22 at 03:47 PM.