thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Did anyone see the end of loyola basketball game

Game is at 133, total 134.5. 71-62 loyola winning, guy on Missouri state throws up a wild shot after traveling, player on their team gets knocked over, no call, Loyola rebound with 30 seconds left, and they let the guy lay there and the clock runs out with Loyola player dribbling the ball. Kinda an odd ending.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Yup. player that got hurt was prim. one of the best players in that conference. he walked off the court. referees did not stop the game at all. pretty sure they broke a couple rules there

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

LOL college hoops this year is so crooked.

They need to unwind the gambling free for all. It's infiltrating the leagues.

The refs in ucla/ asu last night did EVERYTHING to keep the TV tuned to that game as they had the only sporting event on at the time

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

It was like they were trying to get the game over as fast as possible. Very weird they didn’t stop the game as he was laying there.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

game was decided, but yeah you cannot leave a player down like that. then he gets up, limps off the court and 30 seconds run off. that was a very strange ending

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    game was decided, but yeah you cannot leave a player down like that. then he gets up, limps off the court and 30 seconds run off. that was a very strange ending
    Yeah if there was an alternate universe and it was 61-52, I think they would have stopped the game and allowed him to get off the court. It was almost like maybe he’ll start fouling if we give him a second to think about it. Loyola was in the 1 and 1 still. I’ve seen these coaches tell the players to foul in much dire situations.
    Last edited by thetrinity; 02-06-22 at 03:14 PM.