greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Lobos kicker

God damn it i need a fg.. dude missed 3 fg in 3rd quarter.. should just hailmary it everytime

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Auburn's kicker nails a 50-yarder to cover the number against Tennessee with 1:20 left. First, Malzahn trots the offense out to just run a safe play up 10 with 1:20 left, then the prick calls a TO and kicks the FG.

I hate Gus Malzahn more than any coach in the pros or college. Guy always finds a way to screw me over.

I hope Saban puts up 60 next week.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I hate Malzahn too and I think he is one of the most overrated coaches in cfb. Everybody calls him an offensive genius. His offenses look good when they play vanderbilt

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

They stink. Tennessee rushed for over 200 yards and had guys wide open all night. The Tenn. kicker missed two FGS, including a 35-yarder, the Vols QB throws a 100-yard pick 6 in the final minute of the third quarter when they about to take the lead. That kind of day.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    I hate Malzahn too and I think he is one of the most overrated coaches in cfb. Everybody calls him an offensive genius. His offenses look good when they play vanderbilt