michlafon15
    michlafon15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Fire Jim harbaugh!!!!

Please Michigan do this
    Points Awarded:

Money23 gave michlafon15 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Spartandawg
    Spartandawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2393

Hahah and who do you recommend you hire? anyone else would be chased out of AA

PublicLogic
    PublicLogic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

How was it his fault? QB was not great

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by PublicLogic View Post
    How was it his fault? QB was not great
    he shouldnt have to be great for them to beat state besides he accounted for about 360 yds and didnt turn the ball over. its only his 2nd ever start perhaps harbaugh got outcoached

PublicLogic
    PublicLogic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Harbaugh has a QB that made his 2nd career start and their suppose to run the gauntlet? Their suppose the be top 10 caliber with a rookie QB? Please, I thought they showed signs of promise for whats to come. Maybe a year or two away, but they are better than #18 Penn state for sure.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by PublicLogic View Post
    Harbaugh has a QB that made his 2nd career start and their suppose to run the gauntlet? Their suppose the be top 10 caliber with a rookie QB? Please, I thought they showed signs of promise for whats to come. Maybe a year or two away, but they are better than #18 Penn state for sure.
    rutgers put up 38 pts and only had 276 yds of offense, whats blue's problem? state had almost 100 yds more of offense on blue than rutgers, whats going on?

Wolverine88
    Wolverine88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8564

Harbaugh a good recruiter, dug Michigan out of horrible streak of bad seasons and recruiting, but he's not a great coach, not even a good coach, in almost every big game played in the last few years there has been questionable play calling, horrible misuse of the play clock, and just overall dysfunction with the offense, and ultimately the blame rests on his shoulders. Not sure who could replace him but I think he's gone after this year. McCaffrey leaving is head scratching as well, I think he played well behind shady shea.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

None of those guys can coach. Its a very short list in the history of coaching of coaches who can actually coach.