mcmc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15539

Tulsa needs some DBacks

Help wanted.....

Making ECU Ahlers look like #1 draft puck

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

​luckily they got two call on that last drive. That was totally a fumble and also not a catch.

jblanks88
    jblanks88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

i cant Believe how big of bullshit that was
    Never was a pass interference, He fumbled, and that was not a catch. 3 calls, this game was completely Rigged by the Refs

homerbush

Somehow every time I bet a Tulsa game the few last years they always end like this. Whether tulsa
    wins or loses something fishy alway happens

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4075

Most blatant cheating I ever saw. And I've seen a bunch. Non Fumble call was disgusting.

jblanks88
    jblanks88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I'm sick to my stomach! This needs to be looked into. That was pure cheating

mcmc
    mcmc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15539

Tulsa lived a charmed life tonight. They got Navy next week, but SMU gonna boat race them in 2 weeks

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Yeah, their D was pretty weak. I disagree a little on the fumble as I think he was down. The catch on 4th and 6 was very close and hard to tell. I don't think it was really cheating or anything.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This is a take from someone that follows Tulsa football and has attended games dating back to their days in the WAC.

1. Pass Interference Call - It looked 50/50. I think it probably was pass interference but the call came very late, reminiscent of the Ohio St/Miami game, and it was thrown like 30 yards away from the play.

2. The fumble - That was 100% a fumble. I don't know how they "overturned" a clear fumble that was called a fumble on the field. I'm a fan of Tulsa but WTH were they looking at? It was so obvious from almost every angle.

3. 4th down catch - This looked more like an incomplete pass to me. From the back angle, the nose of the ball hit the ground. I can't believe this was the third call on the drive that went TU's way.

4. Honorable Mention - Anyone remember the 3rd down play when ECU threw a TD pass? It was called a TD on the field and they reviewed it and overturned it. First of all, it looked like the WR's toe touched down in the end zone first and then his heel landed out of bounds. This would make it a TD...Secondly, it wasn't exactly conclusive so I have no idea how they overturned the call.

TU is a team that will sneak up and beat teams as an underdog (see UCF) but I would always be careful backing them as a big favorite. They tend to play to their competition. They'll lose to some crappy team and then turn around and beat Cincinnati. Just watch.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 10-31-20 at 01:57 AM.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Also looked like Tulsa stepped out on 4 or 5 yard line their one score in 4th but was never reviewed. Would have probably scored anyway.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Funny thing with the 4th down call is you could tell the receiver knew he didn't catch it while with his teammates on sidelines.

homerbush

The worst part of the that catch was the “call on the field was confirmed” should have been at the very least
    ”the call on the field stands” so they are saying with video they could confirm
    that catch. Hahaha.

homerbush

The worst part of the that catch was the “call on the field was confirmed” should have been at the very least

”the call on the field stands” so they are saying with video they could confirm

that catch. Hahaha.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Bullshit calls. It was rigged. These refs should be investigated.