Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

so what do you guys think?...Ohio ST or LSU (-14) when the line comes out?..how many points will the sooners get?...that 2 and 3 seed game should be one helluva game regardless of whom Clemson plays...the line shouldn't be more than a FG either way I would think.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    so what do you guys think?...Ohio ST or LSU (-14) when the line comes out?..how many points will the sooners get?...that 2 and 3 seed game should be one helluva game regardless of whom Clemson plays...the line shouldn't be more than a FG either way I would think.
    Sooners have gotten so much respect from books I bet it less than 10, more like 8-9 imo. More interested in the total, 95 maybe? Lol. That is against LSU of course. Osu plays defense.

Yes 2-3 will be epic and I agree no more than a fg regardless who it is. Clemson small favs over LSU, small dogs to osu imo.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Sooners have gotten so much respect from books I bet it less than 10, more like 8-9 imo. More interested in the total, 95 maybe? Lol. That is against LSU of course. Osu plays defense.

Yes 2-3 will be epic and I agree no more than a fg regardless who it is. Clemson small favs over LSU, small dogs to osu imo.
    saw projected lines for Clemson vs LSU and OSU during Virginia game and they showed

Clemson -1.5 vs Bucks and -4.5 vs LSU

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    saw projected lines for Clemson vs LSU and OSU during Virginia game and they showed

Please lord give me money, and a LSU/Clemson matchup, so I can take the Tigers ML.

LSU, I mean.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Please lord give me money, and a LSU/Clemson matchup, so I can take the Tigers ML.

LSU, I mean.
    defending Champs = respect on the betting lines

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

LSU, I mean.
    Tigers are a lock!!!!!

. You got the wrong tigers tho bro. Clemson best team in the country.,

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

Wow., there goes my dream of getting little plus money on Clemson. I really thought the masses ignoring Clemson all year might snag me some value on the best team in country. Unfortunately books smarter than the masses! Lol.

Bright side is very good chance those lines get pushed away from Clemson cause I think the narrative for most is LSU and osu the best. They have all forgotten how Dabo teams get batter as the season goes every year and they some straight up monsters right now!!! I guarantee neither LSU or osu would have smoked uva like that!! I don’t love the transitive property thing but remember Irish gave Uga everything they wanted, then vatech lost by 1 to Irish and that was without their qb! Uva best vatech. Some those acc teams far better than they get credit for! Remember Pitt giving the all mighty vastly overrated psu everything they wanted? No chance osu or LSU run thru acc with the ease Clemson did. They would have both went undefeated but bet your sweet ass it wouldn’t been that kind of margin!!

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30480

LSU wasn't as impressive against Georgia as the score. Georgia held them in check for a long time before that big play really busted it open

Georgia also didn't do anything offensively, dropping passes and missing field goals. If they could have put some points on the board early, I think game would have gone down to the wire. Point being, Ohio State and Clemson won't have those issues. But also Georgia defense might be better than them too

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    LSU wasn't as impressive against Georgia as the score. Georgia held them in check for a long time before that big play really busted it open

Georgia also didn't do anything offensively, dropping passes and missing field goals. If they could have put some points on the board early, I think game would have gone down to the wire. Point being, Ohio State and Clemson won't have those issues. But also Georgia defense might be better than them too
    I don’t think Uga defense better than Clemson’s., wasn’t better than Auburn’s.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7307

Georgia was awful so people giving LSU credit are fools. The coaching sucked, Fromm couldnt throw, the WRS couldnt catch, they couldnt tackle. That SEC bias garbage was disgusting . Who was worse Georgia or Utah?
    Fans that think Kirby Smart ia an elite coach are blind.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I'm starting to believe in Clemson. I feel like they will win it all. I think lsu might be easiest matchup for them of the top 4

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

College Bowl Season Thread up next Banker !!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    College Bowl Season Thread up next Banker !!!
    Read my mind buddy. I was just looking at the lines and thinking bout starting it. I can’t find VaTech, are they not bowling? Did I just miss it or do you know why if they not? I was super interested in hopefully getting them against a highly thought of team and a nice plus money line!! Shoot. Hoping I just am missing them?

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Read my mind buddy. I was just looking at the lines and thinking bout starting it. I can’t find VaTech, are they not bowling? Did I just miss it or do you know why if they not? I was super interested in hopefully getting them against a highly thought of team and a nice plus money line!! Shoot. Hoping I just am missing them?
    Vs Kentucky 12/31

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Vs Kentucky 12/31
    Thanks buddy. Well that kinda sucks, I was hoping they drew a more elite blue blood school! Guess they got a blue blood just wrong sport!! Lol.,

Before I look I’m gonna assume VaTech bout 4-6 point favs?

asiagambler

Thanks buddy. Well that kinda sucks, I was hoping they drew a more elite blue blood school! Guess they got a blue blood just wrong sport!! Lol.,

Before I look I’m gonna assume VaTech bout 4-6 point favs?
    V. Tech -3!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Anyone that overlooks Clemson is a fool and has no business being in here. I took Clemson +250 and LSU +225 to win it all. Not a lot of profit there, but the wager will win. This is best case scenario for my group. The winnings will not be very much (25 or 50 for every 200 wagered) but the amounts we wagered will still make this more profitable than anyone else will sow this bowl season. Is anyone really dumb enough to think that LSU will lose the NC game in New Orleans?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Anyone that overlooks Clemson is a fool and has no business being in here. I took Clemson +250 and LSU +225 to win it all. Not a lot of profit there, but the wager will win. This is best case scenario for my group. The winnings will not be very much (25 or 50 for every 200 wagered) but the amounts we wagered will still make this more profitable than anyone else will sow this bowl season. Is anyone really dumb enough to think that LSU will lose the NC game in New Orleans?
    Dunno what makes you think anyone who doesn’t agree with your opinion “stupid”? Yes I think LSU can easily lose in New Orleans or on the freaking moon for all I care., they would be the worst defense I recall winning the natty since bcs era began.

Agree about Clemson, I been screaming it most the season I think they the best team in the country, I’m ok w rankings cause LSU deserves to be 1 and I’m a big fan of deserving over who we think best. Just bummed out books are hip to that fact. I loved the idea of getting little plus money on them vs osu.

Only reason I think LSU has a decent shot is cause that 1 seed and only having to face one of Clemson/osu which obviously a big advantage for couple reasons:, those 2 beating each other up plus I just don’t think LSU could beat them both b2b weeks at any venue. One game obviously any one these 3 could beat the other, they all very good. I have a hard time remembering a year that had 3 teams I consider elite? Can you?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Loving clemson and Oklahoma spread!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Loving clemson and Oklahoma spread!
    Fokkers came with that mid 70s total I was afraid they would in LSU game. Still think I like the over. I dunno bout the Sooners tho, think it comes down to how many turnovers hurts has? I don’t see many punts in this game, if hurts turns it over a few times tigers could run away and hide. I think sooners can hang at least 31 which I feel like the floor not the ceiling,, question is how much more than that can they score and what LSU gonna hang? Without really capping it I’d feel pretty confident saying tigers gonna be well into the 40s.

RM Logic

The problem with taking Clemson is their players will not be used to playing an opponent with equal speed and talent. They have not played 1 good team all year. It might take them an entire half to get used to playing against the 4/5 star athletes OSU has. OSU has already played 4 tough games against Wisconsin , Penn St. and Michigan.
    Has there ever been a playoff team that has never played a top 25 team the entire season? ( Is Virginia still ranked after losing by 40?)

We know Clemson is a top 3 team but who really knows how good they are since they have not ever had to play a good team the entire year.

2daBank

V. Tech -3!
    I think I like this one a lot. I’m assuming the wr still playing qb for uk? I can not see bud foster in his last game let a team who can’t throw a lick beat his defense!!

asiagambler

I think I like this one a lot. I’m assuming the wr still playing qb for uk? I can not see bud foster in his last game let a team who can’t throw a lick beat his defense!!
    Honestly no idea. I don't anything about this team since Terry Wilson went down. Will probably just follow you on VT

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    The problem with taking Clemson is their players will not be used to playing an opponent with equal speed and talent. They have not played 1 good team all year. It might take them an entire half to get used to playing against the 4/5 star athletes OSU has. OSU has already played 4 tough games against Wisconsin , Penn St. and Michigan.
    Has there ever been a playoff team that has never played a top 25 team the entire season? ( Is Virginia still ranked after losing by 40?)

We know Clemson is a top 3 team but who really knows how good they are since they have not ever had to play a good team the entire year.
    So sick of the acc is terrible narrative pushed by the 2 networks who just so happen to carry the sec and big10 (what a strange coincidence!).

The acc not physical like the big10 but the team who has faced no speed in this matchup is osu., Buckeyes have whipped bunch slow big 10 teams they were faster and more athletic than everyone of them. Clemson sees speed in the acc, different brand of football but to say that tigers are the only one stepping up in class is redic., you realize those “great” big 10 teams were all 2 td or more dogs to osu right??

Buckeyes the ones who won’t be used to being on a field with another equally fast team, as I said the big10 way more physical but do you think osu gonna overwhelm Clemson w physicality? I don’t.,

Pitt panthers went to pen st and it was a 17-10 game and Pitt not one the faster acc teams especially on offense. Yet everyone wants to echo espn and fox who have a vested interest in promoting certain conferences over others.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-09-19 at 04:12 PM.

2daBank

Honestly no idea. I don't anything about this team since Terry Wilson went down. Will probably just follow you on VT
    I really was hoping they would draw one these overrated ass big10 teams so we could get plus money and watch the “garbage” acc run circles around the amazingly (slow) big10.

RM Logic

So sick of the acc is terrible narrative pushed by the 2 networks who just so happen to carry the sec and big10 (what a strange coincidence!).

The acc not physical like the big10 but the team who has faced no speed in this matchup is osu., Buckeyes have whipped bunch slow big 10 teams they were faster and more athletic than everyone of them. Clemson sees speed in the acc, different brand of football but to say that tigers are the only one stepping up in class is redic., you realize those “great” big 10 teams were all 2 td or more dogs to osu right??

Buckeyes the ones who won’t be used to being on a field with another equally fast team, as I said the big10 way more physical but do you think osu gonna overwhelm Clemson w physicality? I don’t.,

Pitt panthers went to pen st and it was a 17-10 game and Pitt not one the faster acc teams especially on offense. Yet everyone wants to echo espn and fox who have a vested interest in promoting certain conferences over others.
    Dude you must have not watched many ACC games this year. A FSU alum here and in over 30 + years of watching this league this year was by far the worst I have ever seen it. Its horrible how bad these teams are. There are 6 teams in the B1G better than Virginia who was in the title game. And they were embarrassed. Virginia and Indiana would be a tossup.
    I get you hate Ohio State and are biased for some reason but thinking they are not equal to Clemson is foolish.
    An NFL GM and scout said OSU has more NFL talent than Clemson this year. Ill trust their evaluation over a poster who never played football.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    Dude you must have not watched many ACC games this year. A FSU alum here and in over 30 + years of watching this league this year was by far the worst I have ever seen it. Its horrible how bad these teams are. There are 6 teams in the B1G better than Virginia who was in the title game. And they were embarrassed. Virginia and Indiana would be a tossup.
    I get you hate Ohio State and are biased for some reason but thinking they are not equal to Clemson is foolish.
    An NFL GM and scout said OSU has more NFL talent than Clemson this year. Ill trust their evaluation over a poster who never played football.
    I don’t hate osu, just think Clemson better, never said they were far better. But if you morons wanna keep telling me how superior all those teams osu was 14-20 point favs against I’ll keep laughing at your espn and fox bs takes And be extreme the other direction, Do you know that gm? That what I thought, kept sucking up the tv drivel.

.I crushed acc all year but hey you went to fsu as is I give a fukk, you damn sure didn’t post any winners. whatever you say. The acc has more speed than big10 outside osu every year. Your claim that Clemson gonna be in shock and awe of buckeyes speed is beyond ignorant cause osu plays the slower teams.

I don’t give a fukk who you trust. Vegas says Clemson 2 points better so you and the scout or gm who prob thought drafting Mitchell trubisky or mayfield was a good idea can both blow me.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-09-19 at 08:24 PM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

All these people slurping the Big 10 talking about how Ohio State might be a top 5 team of all-time....Then Vegas promptly makes them an underdog to Clemson. Lol

The ACC sucks but I’m not sure why people are still sleeping on Clemson.

Clemson went 15-0 last year, returns a ton of key players, and still hasn’t lost. They have completely destroyed Bama, Notre Dame, and Ohio State in recent years...

If Clemson wins another chip the conversation will turn to how great Clemson is and how this is now their era...just watch.

Also, All of these “resume” wins Ohio State has won’t look as good after these teams lose their bowl games.

Bama/Michigan?
    Auburn/Minnesota?
    Iowa/USC?
    Oregon/Wisconsin?

I could see the Big 10 losing all of those games.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    All these people slurping the Big 10 talking about how Ohio State might be a top 5 team of all-time....Then Vegas promptly makes them an underdog to Clemson. Lol

The ACC sucks but I’m not sure why people are still sleeping on Clemson.

Clemson went 15-0 last year, returns a ton of key players, and still hasn’t lost. They have completely destroyed Bama, Notre Dame, and Ohio State in recent years...

If Clemson wins another chip the conversation will turn to how great Clemson is and how this is now their era...just watch.

Also, All of these “resume” wins Ohio State has won’t look as good after these teams lose their bowl games.

Bama/Michigan?
    Auburn/Minnesota?
    Iowa/USC?
    Oregon/Wisconsin?

I could see the Big 10 losing all of those games.
    Big 10 is straight trash....that Young kid getting a heisman invite is a travesty

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3232

can we get a "lets talk Bowl games " thread started ? 1 week away for 1st bowl game. but have army vs navy tonight. Thoughts

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    can we get a "lets talk Bowl games " thread started ? 1 week away for 1st bowl game. but have army vs navy tonight. Thoughts
    Gotta find Banker first, he's MIA...

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    Army/Navy tomorrow

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Banker we’re worried, we need your thoughts pal.

First ... 20212223