2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Temple is very well coaches their defense is strong, offense is inconsistent at times, but I think they'll be ready here.
    Yea I have no doubt owls be ready. I just think it more a question of smu being ready. Feel like we often see teams like this not used to success kinda shitting the bed with a week to be told how good they are and then face a tough nosed team like temple. I’m not even sure the points will matter, if smu spent this week working hard and are focused I think they prob win and cover, however if they in any way didn’t prepare properly they could get upended.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

[QUOTE=BigdaddyQH;28977665]If the best you can do is Florida -6, you are getting screwed. The line is -5 all over Vegas. IMO, the best wager on the board has to do with my alma mater, who I never wager on, for or against. USC is -10 against an Arizona team that has a QB that defines the very weakness of the USC defense. Arizona QB Khalil Tate is healthy again. He can run the ball with the best of them. The USC defense has major problems with mobile QB's. USC's offense is pretty dinged up. USC deserves to be a 3 point favorite because of the home field. On a neutral site, this game is a pick. 10 points is way too many to give a team that actually has a better W-L record than you. USC has only won 1 game by 10 or more points, and that was at home against Stanford minus their QB. We all know how disappointing Stanford has been (3-3, 2-4 ATS).[/QUO

Your alma mater??? You fukin clown you did not go to USC- what a douche

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post

Your alma mater??? You fukin clown you did not go to USC- what a douche
    While nobody disagrees with that view let’s try to keep it clean in here bro., he was respectful in his post so I’d appreciate if you did same. We can bash him in other threads or times he deserves it!! Lol.

Really like to keep this thread without the nonsense. So far only been one miserable troll in any and he went away after being ignored!!

Thanks
    Points Awarded:

teecee gave 2daBank 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

wish I had been ready and jumped on the ducks/udub under 51.. I’m gonna go ahead and grab it at u50.5 now cause I don’t wanna blink and it be down to 49., really think this be a low 20s type of game.

2daBank

Someone I respect has a play on the Troy/s.bama over tonight. Not saying it will cash but he a solid capper.

2daBank

Unc looks like a pretty strong road fav. Mac Brown has them playin well, they off a bye, and vtech is stir fried dog shit.,

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Tough spot for SMU. Not only are they trying to defend their perfect record, but they have a game at Houston just 5 days after this one. Temple's defense can play very tough at times. Their offense does not score a lot, but enough to win. They are 1-4 Under in lined Totals.

SMU is averaging just over 44 ppg and all 6 of their games have gone Over the total. The thing that concerns me is twofold. Half of their games have ended with wins of 7 or less points. The best defensive team they played is TCU, who just gave 49 to Iowa State. Not real impressive.

The biggest point in Temples favor is the line, at SMU -7 1/2. That is like a free hook for Temple. I think they are too good of a team to get blown out and can keep it close.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Tough spot for SMU. Not only are they trying to defend their perfect record, but they have a game at Houston just 5 days after this one. Temple's defense can play very tough at times. Their offense does not score a lot, but enough to win. They are 1-4 Under in lined Totals.

SMU is averaging just over 44 ppg and all 6 of their games have gone Over the total. The thing that concerns me is twofold. Half of their games have ended with wins of 7 or less points. The best defensive team they played is TCU, who just gave 49 to Iowa State. Not real impressive.

The biggest point in Temples favor is the line, at SMU -7 1/2. That is like a free hook for Temple. I think they are too good of a team to get blown out and can keep it close.
    I didn’t realize they had Houston in a weekday game following. That def helps my temple lean even more. I’ll prob take the points but I really feel like this a game temple will win if it that close.,

Tcu has the ability to cause anyone problems on a given day, Paterson knows defense and throws some looks at teams they don’t see a lot. Not sure that team has a direction anymore but just saying Patterson schemes can be very tough.

2daBank

None you degen fukks have thoughts on tonight’s garbage game?? I don’t believe it!! Lol

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    None you degen fukks have thoughts on tonight’s garbage game?? I don’t believe it!! Lol
    I do not play garbage games like this, but if you MUST play it, or claim that you are playing it (for the benefit of the hundreds of air bettors in here) South Alabama has gone Under the Total in every game they have played this season, to go along with their one win against FCS Jackson State.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I do not play garbage games like this, but if you MUST play it, or claim that you are playing it (for the benefit of the hundreds of air bettors in here) South Alabama has gone Under the Total in every game they have played this season, to go along with their one win against FCS Jackson State.
    I was just glancing at some numbers out of curiosity and saw s.bama ran 39 plays last week?! Holy shit. Lol. Think I’ll stay away. I gots lots of hockey.

2daBank

UCLA/Stanford seems like a Thursday game with potential to bet.., lean over.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Yea it not a good sport for either. Just think all things being equal which I’m kinds calling the bad spots for both a wash, I think gators should win this by a td at least. I just can’t fathom scary ruining their season which still there for the taking!!
    Banker, who is scary??

fecgp40

Unc looks like a pretty strong road fav. Mac Brown has them playin well, they off a bye, and vtech is stir fried dog shit.,
    Agree about UNC Bank. The Bear was talking about like them today as well.

fecgp40

I've completely sworn off these weekday garbage games Bank. It never ends well for me.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30480

UCLA/Stanford seems like a Thursday game with potential to bet.., lean over.
    Stanford starting their 3rd string QB Jack West. They have injuries on their OL as well. As bad as UCLA defense has been, they have been ok against the run. I'd say they'd do a better job than Washington in that regard

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Have a good feeling Louisville covers

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Lmao I have the over in Bama game, down by 24 ad they just continue to run clock down lol.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 155

Sweet night, 2x winner on Troy, with pick 6

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Stanford starting their 3rd string QB Jack West. They have injuries on their OL as well. As bad as UCLA defense has been, they have been ok against the run. I'd say they'd do a better job than Washington in that regard
    I’m way off that listening to Stanford Steve podcast. You prob right.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Have a good feeling Louisville covers
    You know my rule w ville, if they cover game flies over!!! I’m really feeling ville over again! Lol. Clemson offense got it together they gonna score at will, I think ville can do some scoring themselves. 60.5 ain’t that much to ask for imo. Tigers should hang 40+ no problem.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Banker, who is scary??
    South Carolina. Can’t really call them usc ya dig? So scary it is! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Sweet night, 2x winner on Troy, with pick 6

Where the fukk were you at when I was asking bout this fuggin game bro!!! Lol. Congrats.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Where the fukk were you at when I was asking bout this fuggin game bro!!! Lol. Congrats.
    I was sleeping. I worked 7 nights in a row at 12 hours a shift for a week straight. I came home and went to sleep until about 4.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    I've completely sworn off these weekday garbage games Bank. It never ends well for me.
    I’ve done real well on fridays this year, yea I don’t mess much with the Tuesday MACtion or wed garbage! lol.

2daBank

I was sleeping. I worked 7 nights in a row at 12 hours a shift for a week straight. I came home and went to sleep until about 4.
    I suppose that except-able!! I had just fell asleep and somebody texted me telling me they hit on Troy! Lol., I tried to stay asleep but now I’m back awake. Lol

unde0087
    Did we win?

I suppose that except-able!! I had just fell asleep and somebody texted me telling me they hit on Troy! Lol., I tried to stay asleep but now I’m back awake. Lol
    well fuk that guy, maybe you should call him and tell that asshole to shut the fuk up

2daBank

well fuk that guy, maybe you should call him and tell that asshole to shut the fuk up
    Lmao. I’m not getting out of bed and don’t wanna hear the old lady get pissy if i start talking on the phone. 2marro night bro..

unde0087
    Did we win?

Lmao. I’m not getting out of bed and don’t wanna hear the old lady get pissy if i start talking on the phone. 2marro night bro..
    holler

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Michigan only game that really sticks out here

I think they can win outright

Alright Alright
    Alright Alright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Arkansas Razorbacks +19 over the Auburn Tigers

Analysis - soon as I get internet service. I've been without the internet since last Wednesday and it sucks!
    Last edited by Alright Alright; 10-17-19 at 07:30 AM.

TheToffer
    TheToffer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

Arkansas State +6 tonight....gonna take a look into this one.

ASU off a bye and at home with L.L. losing at home in a big spot for them to App State. Is L.L. still feeling that loss?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

stinky games man books have no faith in michigan for a reason. so sketch

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Season flying by! Only good thing about that is it means ncaa hoops is closing in fast which ya’ll know I love!!!

Thought I’d get it started earlier this week. I only have made one early play this week as I hadn’t had any time until now., that play is.,...

Gators -6 ev.. this such a interesting game for situational cappers so I’d love to hear guys thoughts.

We have scary oft the huge (probably coaches job saving) home upset of UGA, this would normally be a instant auto fade especially considering it was a physical game where their qb got banged up!

The problem? Gators coming off a incredibly physical big home win against auburn then a tough road loss last week against LSU where gators actually had a very good chance to win. So gators could be exhausted off the auburn slugfest then the LSU track meet! Do they have anything left in the tank?? If they do this line is gravy as if everything equal gators easily win this by a td +! So bad spots for both teams for different reasons, i decided to look at situational like a wash and went w the superior team laying less than 7..,,

I have several more leans and plays coming. Another situational spot I like the team in the bad situation would be Baylor +3.5, Everything points to okie lite situationally but i believe Baylor brings in the vastly superior run d which is huge against a okie lite team who really relies on the rushing attack! Haven’t pulled the trigger cause I hate spot w Baylor coming off the double OT scare while okie lite coming off a loss and a bye, which prob explains why Baylor a ranked dog which also scary. Wanted to get everyone’s opinion on weight they put on situational spot vs superior talent??

Wanted to get thread started so we could let the discussion fly and try to bang out more winners for 3rd week in a row!!!!
    For every reason you listed I'm avoiding the Fla/S.C game. Any other time I'd be on the Gators. Okla St. has burned my too many times so staying away from that one too, but I'd be careful with Baylor, believe they have some key injuries at linebacker. Chuba Hubbard pretty solid rb.

Early lean, eye test tells me Penn St. They're better than Michigan, at home and we all know Franklin likes to pour it on if he gets the chance, regardless of opponent. I'm laying 6.5 with Boise against BYU, taking 7 with Texas Tech against Iowa St. and like the over (59.5) in the Memphis/Tulane game. Played these in the contest too so probably doomed

Good luck

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    For every reason you listed I'm avoiding the Fla/S.C game. Any other time I'd be on the Gators. Okla St. has burned my too many times so staying away from that one too, but I'd be careful with Baylor, believe they have some key injuries at linebacker. Chuba Hubbard pretty solid rb.

Early lean, eye test tells me Penn St. They're better than Michigan, at home and we all know Franklin likes to pour it on if he gets the chance, regardless of opponent. I'm laying 6.5 with Boise against BYU, taking 7 with Texas Tech against Iowa St. and like the over (59.5) in the Memphis/Tulane game. Played these in the contest too so probably doomed

Good luck
    I just can’t avoid gators at less than a td. If they don’t cover so be it.

Did not know about Baylor linebackers I will have to look into that, thanks. Their run d is a big reason I keep coming back to them. Seems like every fout/wanna be sharp is pushing cowboys.

I think pen st blows Michigan out but with that said I am a tad gun shy laying so many when it could end up being another low scoring big10 shitfest.

Boise makes sense.

Haven’t looked at the Memphis game yet.

First 12345 ... Last