fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    The Pac12 really is garbage. Teams like UW and Oregon are good, but they aren't elite and can lose any week. Especially on the road. I just saw the +16.5 on Thursday and couldn't resist. If I had balls I would have went ML..
    Great call. I stupidly put UW in a teaser and lost. I usually dont play college teasers and I should have known better.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    The Pac12 really is garbage. Teams like UW and Oregon are good, but they aren't elite and can lose any week. Especially on the road. I just saw the +16.5 on Thursday and couldn't resist. If I had balls I would have went ML..
    Yea I feel ya. It’s why they can’t get anyone into playoff ever, they don’t deserve it! Lol. Anyways man nice call, wish I would have listened cause that 5 buck parlay was serious like 12 teams or some shit w several the dog money lines I posted in here, still don’t know why I added those fukks but cost me big payday on a lotto ticket!! Lol. I’ll listen next time!!

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yea I feel ya. It’s why they can’t get anyone into playoff ever, they don’t deserve it! Lol. Anyways man nice call, wish I would have listened cause that 5 buck parlay was serious like 12 teams or some shit w several the dog money lines I posted in here, still don’t know why I added those fukks but cost me big payday on a lotto ticket!! Lol. I’ll listen next time!!
    It's fuking gambling man. You never know. Just try to look for spots and fire away when you see something that sticks out.

Then hope you hit over 53% at the end of the night. Good thread here.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

your welcome banker 3-0

First ... 891011