BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Will The Transfer Portal Hurt College Football?

The Transfer Portal is filled with huge disadvantages for many, if not most of the players who opt in to it. The biggest problem is an immediate loss of all scholarships and any other financial aid given to the player by the school. Once he puts himself on the list, he is gone, as far as the school is concerned. He may not get a better deal at another school.

It also hurts the teams themselves. The coaches no longer have the advantage of being to count on more than a handful of players for an up and coming season. It makes recruiting much less important because there may be better players in the portal waiting to be picked up than in the High Schools. A kid with a year or two of college experience is much easier to scout and judge. Many schools, especially those on the lower rungs of the alleged top 130 teams are intentionally saving half of their scholarships to use on Portal players. Changes are coming. The NCAA College game may become as bad as the NCAA hoops game has become with everyone leaving when they want to.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Clown Poster

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Clown Poster
    How can you say that when my posts are so far superior to the bull s**t that you post it is pathetic. I guess it is time to put you on my ignore list. You are such a fat arse stuid person.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Nobody replies in your posts its faken hysterical
    (Except me of course )