saviobarnes
    saviobarnes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who are players your fans are really high on that aren’t well known/underrated by oth

For the Panthers
    Taylor Moton started for the first time and it was his second year in the NFL. Plays RT and had to step up when Williams went down last year and did a fantastic job. He could one day be a pro bowler.
    Ian Thomas- got some good reps when Olsen went down. Was deemed a raw prospect and it showed a couple times his rookie year. Was involved in a few plays with key blocks for CMC. Showed good flashes in the passing game and we are hopeful he’s Olsen’s heir.
    Bradberry- Most of us think he’s a really solid #1 CB. We run a lot of plays where he lines up way too deep. When we put him in press coverage against Evans he really shined. Not a guy that gets a lot of picks but good in coverage.
    Curtis Samuel- might be pretty well known in the sub but he should get much more reps with Funches gone and he seems to make huge plays every time he touches the ball.

saviobarnes
    saviobarnes's Avatar Become A Pro!

What went so wrong during Steve Spurriers Redskins tenur?

I know there's quite a few college coaches who have come and struggled in the NFL, but what exactly was it for Spurrier? I was very young at the time but grew up a Florida State fan, so all I really understood was as much as my father hated the Gators, he respected the hell out of their coaches ability.
    Was Spurrier just another case of not being able to adapt to the professional game? Looking back at the roster it seemed they had some solid talent there.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Spurrier spoke about his NFL coaching experience during SEC Media Days in 2014. "When I left Florida after 12 years, I thought I was going to coach in the NFL five or six years and retire to the beach, and play golf a bunch, and travel around, this, that and the other. But that was a bad plan. It was. Later you found out that was not a real good idea. But that's the way I was thinking back then.".[94] After retiring from coaching, Spurrier further reflected on his NFL stint in several interviews. In a 2016 appearance on the Paul Finebaum Show, Spurrier reflected that the Redskins might not have been the best choice for his jump to the NFL. "I went to the team that offered the most money instead of the best situation", he said.[95] And in 2015, he told David Feherty that, "The owner and the personnel guys, they picked the team. I couldn’t even pick the quarterback the second year. So I knew it wasn’t going to work, but that's ok. I probably didn’t do a very good job, and the situation wasn’t what I was looking for, so it was time to move on."[96] In an interview with The Washington Post in 2019, Spurrier said "I did a lousy job." as Redskins Head Coach but also said "The G.M. did a lousy job. He happened to be the owner, so who needed to go?