Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

that wouldve been a fun one

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Face it Navyblue, you are a major Notre Dame homer, pal.
    Hold on.....I said they played like dog crap and lost all their reputation for the future, but I'm a homer? Okay there bud. I'll just stop talking about them since no matter what I say, pro or con, I'm a homer. So be it.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Hold on.....I said they played like dog crap and lost all their reputation for the future, but I'm a homer? Okay there bud. I'll just stop talking about them since no matter what I say, pro or con, I'm a homer. So be it.
    They lost their reputation decades ago pal

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    They lost their reputation decades ago pal
    as long as Big Game Brian Kelly is there, everyone else has a chance

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

More teams = more SEC schools in playoffs

which would just piss-off the rest of the country

reigle9

settle down

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Ah c’mon, I am just giving you a hard time, pal. Didn’t mean to rub you wrong.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Ohio State against Clemson possibly could have ended up being a good matchup. Nobody was beating Alabama, let's be realistic here.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Ah c’mon, I am just giving you a hard time, pal. Didn’t mean to rub you wrong.
    bro's kid is at powerade in pitt this weekend, he was expecting him to get his ass kicked, he's only a freshman

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    bro's kid is at powerade in pitt this weekend, he was expecting him to get his ass kicked, he's only a freshman
    Nice.Good luck to him. What weight?

reigle9

over his head 33

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10137

Who said Georgia?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    Who said Georgia?
    most did all based on bama game

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good job.

Great choices.
    terrible job but that's if you're using logic, intelligence, math and history; all of which irrefutably prove terrible job.

Fact is OSU jumped a team that was in the exact same situation ND was in the first playoff selection. Same thing should have happened here. Fact.
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-01-19 at 10:36 PM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

“Well, it boils down to one thing. Do you want the four best teams in or not? It's that simple. “ - Kirby Smart

If your best acconplishment is the year is losing your conference title game, you shouldn’t get in the playoff.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Alright Alright

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    “Well, it boils down to one thing. Do you want the four best teams in or not? It's that simple. “ - Kirby Smart

If your best acconplishment is the year is losing your conference title game, you shouldn’t get in the playoff.
    more importantly; if your best accomplishment is NOT playing a conference title game you shouldn't get into the playoff especially since the committee made this clear the first year.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    Who said Georgia?
    are you joking

the 2 that lost in the playoffs were playing for a national championship and were basically killed

georgia played for nothing, esp after last year being in the finale

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    terrible job but that's if you're using logic, intelligence, math and history; all of which irrefutably prove terrible job.

Fact is OSU jumped a team that was in the exact same situation ND was in the first playoff selection. Same thing should have happened here. Fact.
    My post was sarcasm.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    are you joking

the 2 that lost in the playoffs were playing for a national championship and were basically killed

and for "motivation"

when players play in a game, ofcourse they want to do the absolute best they can

but watching film, practices, even eating and drinking....do they care as much during the layoff in December? NO!

that is where the motivation comes in, not the actual game

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

UGA played 3/4 strength
    Plus they didn't show

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10137

are you joking

Could have proved a point........... with a win.....

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Alabama vs Florida

LSU vs UGA

that shouldve been the playoffs
    Ha. Ha.

Michigan would have beaten Florida if half their team didn't sit out. Yes, Alabama is the best team in the nation. That doesn't make EVERY TEAM in the SEC amazing.

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    UGA played 3/4 strength
    Plus they didn't show
    Too bad Georgia was running their mouth and didn't back it up. They had their "playoff". They didn't win their conference and didn't beat Alabama. So why would they deserve to be in the playoff? The already proved which team is better.

Husker36

The correct 4 teams were in the playoffs. You cant take an undefeated ND out. So it was between OU and Ohio State. OU had the better resume. Ohio State got blown out by PURDUE. They need to expand to 8 teams. But you cant complain about the 4 that were in it this year.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    most did all based on bama game
    I had Ohio

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Only a matter of time before they expand it to 8 teams. Within the next 2-3 years is my guess.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

It’s either the best or most deserving

if it’s the most deserving, the committee got it right

if it was the best, they did not

I don’t have a problem with the 4 most deserving, at all, but don’t pretend it’s the best.

also tell Notre Dame to join a conference or go pound sand.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    It’s either the best or most deserving

if it’s the most deserving, the committee got it right

if it was the best, they did not

I don’t have a problem with the 4 most deserving, at all, but don’t pretend it’s the best.

also tell Notre Dame to join a conference or go pound sand.
    It's a combo of the two. It's always weighed together. I mean, most would argue in 2017 Ohio State deserved it over Alabama, but the eye and "gut" test was Alabama was the better team.

packerd_00

are you joking

Then you don't belong in the Playoffs, if they cant get up for a game against the Longhorns.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Please Dear God , no to an 8 team massacre .
    The 3 and 4 both just lost by DD .
    Nobody wants to see a 30 pt 3rd qtr, pull the starters BS for a couple of weeks .
    If they do , start setting guidelines, back to the old way .
    5 conference champs +3 at large , would be great first time one maybe got 3 in and was 3 of the 4 semis .
    Then it would be let's go to 16 , then all 4 semis from a same conference .
    It'll never stop , no team at 5-8 did anyone say they got screwed they were the best .

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No way in hell they could ever keep out an undefeated ND. Those bitches should have to join a conference though. Would be the ACC and then they would have had to play Clemson. That would have weeded them out. Then we would have the OSU or Georgia argument still. I think Georgia was way more deserving though even with the loss and Buckeye win.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You people do realize that you are amongst the biggest idiots ever to post in here, right? They just do not make them any dumber than most of you folks. The vast majority of you got your worthless arses kicked this bowl season but no one talks about that. What all of you fail to understand is that no one gives a rats ass about what YOU think. What YOU think is not important at all. Your homer opinions are a joke. Shall we go down the line? Firedawg. What happened to your Georgia team? THREE LOSSES is what happened to them fool. Three losses and you still think that they deserved to be in the playoff. You still think that you can pick winners, eventhough you were basically laughed out of existance as a wanna be tote. Dumb s**t.

Reigle, talk about s**t teams. Penn State sure took a major crap this season. They lost to the #5 SEC team. As a matter of fact, all of you Big 10 fans should contemplate leaving here and never returning. Ohio State barely survived thanks to some questionable 4th quarter clock management by a completely outmanned UDub team. Michigan got it's arse handed to it. Michigan State scored a grand total of 6 points, against a Pac 12 team. That is pathetic.

What NO ONE in here has said is the obvious. There is NO great conference. Just great teams, of which Alabama is the best, and Clemson the 2nd best. The number of people in here who actually wager is very small. Way too many air bettors in here. Yet as small as that number is, it is HUGE compared to the actual number of overall winners there are in here. The vast majority of you fools in here have one goal and one goal only in life. To show the world just how smart you are without actually having to prove that to anyone. I guess most of you have brain washed yourselves into believing that you really do know what you are talking about. Now not all of you fit into this huge catagory. Just 85-90% of you. There are people, like NAVYBLUE81 who try to get an intelligent discussion started, but end up getting jumped on by Firedawg, who along with Lakerboy, JJ, and many others, have no clue.

Now if any of you do not like this little commentary of the State of Stupidity in here, do something about it. Most of you have big mouths. Let's see you post something that scratches the surface of being intelligent. Lakerboy, we did not see you in San Diego. What happened you little Chicken S**t? People were waiting to see you. Do all of you WELSHERS lie all of the time?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You people do realize that you are amongst the biggest idiots ever to post in here, right? They just do not make them any dumber than most of you folks. The vast majority of you got your worthless arses kicked this bowl season but no one talks about that. What all of you fail to understand is that no one gives a rats ass about what YOU think. What YOU think is not important at all. Your homer opinions are a joke. Shall we go down the line? Firedawg. What happened to your Georgia team? THREE LOSSES is what happened to them fool. Three losses and you still think that they deserved to be in the playoff. You still think that you can pick winners, eventhough you were basically laughed out of existance as a wanna be tote. Dumb s**t.

Reigle, talk about s**t teams. Penn State sure took a major crap this season. They lost to the #5 SEC team. As a matter of fact, all of you Big 10 fans should contemplate leaving here and never returning. Ohio State barely survived thanks to some questionable 4th quarter clock management by a completely outmanned UDub team. Michigan got it's arse handed to it. Michigan State scored a grand total of 6 points, against a Pac 12 team. That is pathetic.

What NO ONE in here has said is the obvious. There is NO great conference. Just great teams, of which Alabama is the best, and Clemson the 2nd best. The number of people in here who actually wager is very small. Way too many air bettors in here. Yet as small as that number is, it is HUGE compared to the actual number of overall winners there are in here. The vast majority of you fools in here have one goal and one goal only in life. To show the world just how smart you are without actually having to prove that to anyone. I guess most of you have brain washed yourselves into believing that you really do know what you are talking about. Now not all of you fit into this huge catagory. Just 85-90% of you. There are people, like NAVYBLUE81 who try to get an intelligent discussion started, but end up getting jumped on by Firedawg, who along with Lakerboy, JJ, and many others, have no clue.

Now if any of you do not like this little commentary of the State of Stupidity in here, do something about it. Most of you have big mouths. Let's see you post something that scratches the surface of being intelligent. Lakerboy, we did not see you in San Diego. What happened you little Chicken S**t? People were waiting to see you. Do all of you WELSHERS lie all of the time?
    why do you only come around when people lose?

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    LOL

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    why do you only come around when people lose?
    I wonder how much time he spends typing, proofreading, re-typing, waiting for people to lose.....

Lots of wasted energy.

First 123 Last