yoderlw
    yoderlw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6722

Anyone else feel like going all in on Bama ML over the Sooners?

I can see OU scoring some, although not as much as many think, but I just don’t see them even slowing Bama’s offense. I’ll be surprised if Bama punts at all. You always have to worry about an injury, especially to the QB when going all in, but in this case I still think Bama wins by 3-4 scores with Hurts playing. I just think this is such a sure thing if there is such a thing.
    The ML has so much juice, so I’ve been parlaying it with every bet I’ve made the past few days. I’ll continue to do that up until Saturday night.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i was thinking the opposite........

oklahoma scores a ton of points off murray's elusiveness and creativity. alabama QB lays an egg as Hurts taking over last game may have killed his psyche. even if bama QB plays well, i can see OK scoring a ton of points which by definition makes it a close game

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by yoderlw View Post
    The ML has so much juice, so I’ve been parlaying it with every bet I’ve made the past few days. I’ll continue to do that up until Saturday night.
    I’ve been seeing a lot of people parlay Bama ML.

I’m a huge OU fan and this is probably the worst team they have ever had that has played for a title.

With that said, I always figured they would probably win another title when I least expected it so maybe this is that year.

OU has been hearing for a month straight how they have not shot and their defense is trash. Bama doesn’t respect OU. I like that.

Just when people give up on OU they show up. We’ll see.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

if u have a mil just put it on the ml and get about 170k free money

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Over is probably the safest bet if you think Oklahoma will put up pts

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

If I had the money I would. Pretty much a lock. I’d bet a testicle on it.

yoderlw

I can see Kyler making a few plays but I definitely see him throwing a couple picks too. I do agree that OU will have motivation because no one is giving them a chance, but Kyler winning the Heisman gives Bama some extra motivation too. Bama is literally better at every single position in my opinion and will score at least 45.
    I will admit that I thought Georgia would crush OU last year and OU really showed up and played a great game. However, I think Mayfield was really special and significantly better against great defenses than Kyler is. Also, this Bama team is better than last year's Georgia team.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by yoderlw View Post
    Bama is literally better at every single position in my opinion and will score at least 45.
    That's not true.

Bama is easily the better team but OU has the better QB, WRs, TE, and O-line.

Plopowitz
    Plopowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

I would be less concerned about a "guaranteed" Bama victory if this was the championship. With these kids, you never know who's already looking ahead. The chance of a loss of focus always makes we weary. Good luck !!!

Now, with that being said, I'm likely picking Bama -14....but I'm not putting the house on it..

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I think Oklahoma wins 39-37

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Nope

yoderlw

"Bama is easily the better team but OU has the better QB, WRs,"

I definitely disagree with this. Kyler is fun to watch but he's prone to making mistakes and can't throw like Tua. OU's wide receivers are at least close to Bama's but I'd definitely take Bama's depth at WR.

"
    I think Oklahoma wins 39-37"

I can't see OU scoring 39 against the best defense by far they've faced all year and I can't see Bama scoring less than 45 playing against one of the worst defenses they've played in a long time.

BigDofBA

Tua is good and Bama’s WRs are good. I just think Murray is a little better and OU’s top 2 WRs are better.

I think Murray will put on a show. The problem is OU can’t atop anything on defense.