Amay537
    Amay537's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1753

Monmouth park betting in NJ. One sided today

I love B.C. today with Dillon. I have been hammering out parlays with them since the bowl season started. Yesterday, on Xmas, I made my last plays. As I was doing my last plays, the teller said to me, wow, you are bettig B.C. You are the only B.C. bettor I have had so far. Tons of people have been betting Boise State, all week.
    Fade the public came to my mind. Does anyone out there have a good idea if that statement he made to me is true? If it is, I think I like B.C even more now.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by Amay537 View Post
    I love B.C. today with Dillon. I have been hammering out parlays with them since the bowl season started. Yesterday, on Xmas, I made my last plays. As I was doing my last plays, the teller said to me, wow, you are bettig B.C. You are the only B.C. bettor I have had so far. Tons of people have been betting Boise State, all week.
    Fade the public came to my mind. Does anyone out there have a good idea if that statement he made to me is true? If it is, I think I like B.C even more now.
    I'd trust that teller more than the info that's out there. My source says 59% are on Boise St. Yet the line has moved quite a bit the other way. I like BC. I took that -1 for +110