Amay537
    Amay537's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1753

So I absolutely murdered the over of the UtahState/NorthTexas game.. The only way it couldnt go over, imo, is if something happened to Mason Fine. The Score is 14- 7 in the 1st with 3 minutes to go, and, ofcourse, Fine is now out. Which means North Texas is one dimensional, and will run run run and get nothing and run the clock off the board.

I can not find the status on Fine anywhere, but if he isnt coming back, Utah State will annihilate them. And the game probably wont come close to 69. Hammer away against me. BeCause I'm a dead man without ine.

They say Fine is coming back. Thank the heavens... my other huge slam was Boston College +3. Love that all day. If this wins, I'm letting it roll on B.C. I have been playing a long time, and I have never played as much as I did today on the over.
    Last edited by Amay537; 12-15-18 at 02:05 PM. Reason: fine came back. you can delete it.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Put that little gimpy bitch back in. Please!!! I hope you get there? US will prob get you 50+ so maybe some garbage points in the 4Q from NT

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

utah st wil get 65

Fred The Hammer

As for BC. Its your $$, but I urge you to look for a softer spot then Boise. They're 7-2 in their last 9 bowl games and I saw BC lay some real turds this year. Purdue beat the shit out of them and they dropped their last 3 games. My next strongest play in an upcoming game after Utah State is Buffalo Over 51.5. I've seen Buff alot this year and they pass a ton and they also blitz alot which leads to big plays coming and going. I think they were 9-3 Over this year and 51.5 isn't that much in todays game

Amay537

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    As for BC. Its your $$, but I urge you to look for a softer spot then Boise. They're 7-2 in their last 9 bowl games and I saw BC lay some real turds this year. Purdue beat the shit out of them and they dropped their last 3 games. My next strongest play in an upcoming game after Utah State is Buffalo Over 51.5. I've seen Buff alot this year and they pass a ton and they also blitz alot which leads to big plays coming and going. I think they were 9-3 Over this year and 51.5 isn't that much in todays game
    I am a huge fan of Troy. They played horrifically during their stretch, but the defense has been very solid. Everyone's best bet is Buffalo, but the line is at 2? Makes no sense. I think B.C.s offensive line will push Boise State all over the place. The games they struggled were against good D-lineman.Perdue Clemson Syracuse, etc.
    And nope, Fine is not coming back. 35 to 7 with 12 minutes in the 2nd and its 38 to 7 at half? I am friggen dead. Absolutely crying over an easy victory, turned loser. Hammer the under in the 2nd half. Neither team can run on the other, but can pass at will. And now both teams are going to do nothing but run the ball, like the end of the 2nd. I'm dead. 😥

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Amay537 View Post
    I am a huge fan of Troy. They played horrifically during their stretch, but the defense has been very solid. Everyone's best bet is Buffalo, but the line is at 2? Makes no sense. I think B.C.s offensive line will push Boise State all over the place. The games they struggled were against good D-lineman.Perdue Clemson Syracuse, etc.
    And nope, Fine is not coming back. 35 to 7 with 12 minutes in the 2nd and its 38 to 7 at half? I am friggen dead. Absolutely crying over an easy victory, turned loser. Hammer the under in the 2nd half. Neither team can run on the other, but can pass at will. And now both teams are going to do nothing but run the ball, like the end of the 2nd. I'm dead. 
    I'm not on Buffalo? I said I like Buffalo/Troy Over 51.5. Troy's D was decent but so was North Texas's supposedly. Its all about who you've played. Troy is 7-5 Over themselves. I saw somewhere that Troy is 7-0 Over in their bowl games as well. Weird stat but it is what it is. I just see another 31-27 game.....sort of like the 30-29 game that Buffalo just played.

Fred The Hammer

There you go....now we have plenty of time for 1 more garbage score. I have a little on US/Over parlay too

Amay537

Plenty of time? I need a td with 8 mins left. But all 3 of the backup qbs on Ntexas is so bad, they cannot throw anywhere near a reciever.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Amay537 View Post
    Plenty of time? I need a td with 8 mins left. But all 3 of the backup qbs on Ntexas is so bad, they cannot throw anywhere near a reciever.
    That definitely sucked. NT was just overmatched with or without Fine but falling 1 score short sucks! Utah State had 1st/goal at the 3 and threw a pick in the end zone. That def cost us too. Good luck with BC....unless I play Boise