BamaGambla
    BamaGambla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

I will admit, I am a Bama Homer, but I know SEC football. The tide rolls in this game. Bama secondary is real nice. They won't let Jake Fromm State farm throw on them, but they will make Georgia throw the ball. This D is built to stop the run. Although Citadel had success in the first half. Georgia doesn't run the triple option. Stop Swift and Holyfield, force Fromm to throw and it is the night the lights went out in Georgia. Bama has beaten their first 12 opponents by 20+. The streak continues. Georgia D is not as good as last year's, Bama offense is the best
    they ever had. Tua and the Tide roll.

inspektr
    inspektr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1362

im on it. LSU beat Georgia 36-16 , and Alabama Shut out LSU 26-0. Math doesn't add up well for Georgia

Johnny Gunn
    Johnny Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Very very hard to bet against them…

I luckily got them at +130 to win the title right before the Texas A&M game!

Now that it's at -12.5 think I'm going to put them in a 6-point teaser just to be safe.

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

-11 this morning!

Blue_Cheese
    Blue_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Bama's D ain't as good as you think, in fact I think their secondary hasn't really been tested this year. Not saying Fromm has the capability to tear up opposing defenses, but he'll be the best QB Bama has seen thus far. The Bama offense, on the other hand, is light years better than anything Saban's ever had. I'm expecting something like 21-14 at half, and a 41-24 type finish

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Whos to say Bama doesnt lose this game on purpose?? What if the SEC is telling Bama to lose so Georgia and Bama get in?? Bama dont care about a SEC Championship... Imagine how much $$$ the SEC makes with 2 teams in the playoff... The line is dropping like a rock... Do the sharps know something we dont know?

BamaGambla

Stop Swift and Holyfield.. that is the key. If Georgia is forced to throw the ball it gets ugly. Not saying that Fromm is bad, but if he is forced to put it on his arm, it won't be good for Georgia. Bama wins by 17+

BamaGambla

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    Whos to say Bama doesnt lose this game on purpose?? What if the SEC is telling Bama to lose so Georgia and Bama get in?? Bama dont care about a SEC Championship... Imagine how much $$$ the SEC makes with 2 teams in the playoff... The line is dropping like a rock... Do the sharps know something we dont know?
    Bama wants to win the SEC. Rolling over and giving it to Georgia isn't happening. Saban don't have that in his DNA. Let's not give the committee something to talk about

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Cocaine is a helluva drug get some sleep man

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Yall are crazy if yall dont think stuff like this happens... Bama and Georgia in the final 4 and Vegas wins a ton of $$$$... I know Bama is overrated but I dont think they are this bad