NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Byu...wtf...

Up 3 touchdowns late in the 3rd and you blow it to team missing their starting QB and starting RB.....I swear you can't make this stuff up....

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

BYU....choke job...where do they find these coaches....

inspektr
    inspektr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1362

That somoan coach is a clown. I remember he went for it on 4th and 8 on his own 20 yard line one time early in the game

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by inspektr View Post
    That somoan coach is a clown. I remember he went for it on 4th and 8 on his own 20 yard line one time early in the game
    didnt find that one but found this gem he tried 3 years ago in his first year there.

Totally unreal.

BYU's fake punt on 4th-and-19 from its own 5 went about as well as you'd expect

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

haha... i remember that fake punt........ was there a comparable bad play call ever? and i'd give someone a break for simply being confused. this was just LOL

what actually happened for BYU to lose?

gojetsgomoxies

how was that fake punt ever going to work? it was the punter needing to pick up 19 yards (run 30+ yards total) running

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    haha... i remember that fake punt........ was there a comparable bad play call ever? and i'd give someone a break for simply being confused. this was just LOL

what actually happened for BYU to lose?
    they went on to lose 28-27 so that fake was a main reason they lost, I see no confusion on that play everybody on the same page, kicker runs as soon as he catches it and blockers running out to block, sad. it takes at least mild retardation to attempt that.

gojetsgomoxies

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    they went on to lose 28-27 so that fake was a main reason they lost, I see no confusion on that play everybody on the same page, kicker runs as soon as he catches it and blockers running out to block, sad. it takes at least mild retardation to attempt that.
    i just meant some other horrible highlight plays are simply confusion on someone's part.. not the BYU fake punt...