Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Nebraska +320 / +10

It's Tuesday and the game is not until Friday. I really think Nebraska finally beats Iowa. The weather wont be a factor. I think people are over reacting to Iowa's beat down of Illinois last week. Illinois has given up. Nebraska is playing well. Their freshman QB who didnt even play his senior year is looking better each week. Nebraska for the most part is healthy. (thanks to a coach that actually makes his players lift weights during the season).

This is Nebraska's bowl game. The season ends Friday. The Huskers are 4-1 in their last 5 after starting the season 0-6.

I think this game will be a high scoring game in which Iowa wont be able to keep up.
    Frost will have his team ready.

Nebraska 45
    Iowa 34

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Nice write up for a homer. First, stop the Bull S**t about this being Nebraska's "Bowl Game". You can say that about every losing team playing this weekend. You sound like a 3 year old writing that crap. Show some class for a change. As far as 10 points are concerned, that is not a bad wager. The Big 10 West is one of the worst, if not the worst Divisions in the NCAA. Anything can happen. If Iowa plays it's game, Nebraska will have to come up with a big defensive effort because the Iowa defense is much better than the Nebraska offense. I think Iowa wins this game, but the best wager is Under 53, the current Total. Nebraska is 0-4 S/U on the road this season but 3/1 ATS. To sum up. The Money Line wager is a loser. The Point Spread wager has a good chance of cashing. To be honest about it, Nebraska should be thinking of moving back to the Big 12. They will NEVER win a Big 10 Crown. They have been to the CC game once and lost 70-31 as 3 point chalk. They are 1-6 vs Wisconsin, 3-4 vs Iowa and 1-4 vs Ohio State. The Corn Boys would fare much better in a Big 12 "North" Division against teams like Iowa State, the two Kansas teams, West Virginia and another team to be added to give the Big 12 enough teams to call themselves the Big 12.

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Nice write up for a homer. First, stop the Bull S**t about this being Nebraska's "Bowl Game". You can say that about every losing team playing this weekend. You sound like a 3 year old writing that crap. Show some class for a change. As far as 10 points are concerned, that is not a bad wager. The Big 10 West is one of the worst, if not the worst Divisions in the NCAA. Anything can happen. If Iowa plays it's game, Nebraska will have to come up with a big defensive effort because the Iowa defense is much better than the Nebraska offense. I think Iowa wins this game, but the best wager is Under 53, the current Total. Nebraska is 0-4 S/U on the road this season but 3/1 ATS. To sum up. The Money Line wager is a loser. The Point Spread wager has a good chance of cashing. To be honest about it, Nebraska should be thinking of moving back to the Big 12. They will NEVER win a Big 10 Crown. They have been to the CC game once and lost 70-31 as 3 point chalk. They are 1-6 vs Wisconsin, 3-4 vs Iowa and 1-4 vs Ohio State. The Corn Boys would fare much better in a Big 12 "North" Division against teams like Iowa State, the two Kansas teams, West Virginia and another team to be added to give the Big 12 enough teams to call themselves the Big 12.
    Nebraska has made some poor coaching hires. Frost will have this team competing for the Big 10 in 3 years. Nebraska is making way more money in the Big 10 so moving back to the Big 12 would never be considered. (51 million vs 28 million)

Husker36

Still like the Huskers to win. It's supposed to rain so I expect a lower scoring game than originally predicted. Again.... this game means a ton to the Huskers. They want to end then season with a win. Last year they just wanted the season to end. Totally different mindset in the locker room this year. The pansies that couldn't hang have transferred. The players have bought in to what Scott Frost is doing. The seniors wish they had more time with Frost. Huskers win today!

Husker36

Also, JD Speilman made the trip with the team so I expect him to play. This is huge. Huskers missed him last week.

ShutUpBen
    ShutUpBen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I’m riding with that Skers ML!

Johnny Gunn
    Johnny Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I'll personally give you a hand job if Nebraska puts up 45 points! LOL!

Forecast say it will be raining for the entire 2nd half…

I wondered why it smelled when I got up this morning, all those loser Nebraska fans invading our state.
    Last edited by Johnny Gunn; 11-23-18 at 06:05 AM.

Johnny Gunn
    Johnny Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ShutUpBen View Post
    I’m riding with that Skers ML!
    Save your money no way Nebraska's winning today.

Husker36

Husker36

FYI... this is only the SECOND time ever that I've taken the Huskers ML as a dog. The other time was 2014 against Georgia as a 9 point dog in the bowl game. That was a winner.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

How is nebraska going to score? Iowa has a way of suffocating teams defensively, similar to what mich st just did to nebraska

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    How is nebraska going to score? Iowa has a way of suffocating teams defensively, similar to what mich st just did to nebraska
    First of all.... Spielman was unable to play against Michigan State. Second of all, the weather was a huge factor in that game. Crazy cold and snow. Weather much better today even with the chance of rain.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Iowa will win and cover. Never trust Nebraska. One of the most garbage teams I've ever bet on. They play like shit at every position. The special teams makes me throw up. Betting nebraska is basically always dumb

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Iowa will win and cover. Never trust Nebraska. One of the most garbage teams I've ever bet on. They play like shit at every position. The special teams makes me throw up. Betting nebraska is basically always dumb
    I LOVE stupid comments. Nebraska has COVERED 6 of the last 7 games ATS. The ONLY game they didn't cover during that stretch is as 46 point favorites in a game they were up 38-3 at the half. But you keep betting against them in your world where its a dumb bet.

Husker36

The true value is gone now. Nebraska down to a 7.5 favorite and now only getting +250. Looks like the money agrees with me.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    I LOVE stupid comments. Nebraska has COVERED 6 of the last 7 games ATS. The ONLY game they didn't cover during that stretch is as 46 point favorites in a game they were up 38-3 at the half. But you keep betting against them in your world where its a dumb bet.
    I love dumb comments too! Those covers don't really have anything to do with iowa. Do they usually cover agsinst iowa? Hell no!!!. So do some research.

Husker36

I love dumb comments too! Those covers don't really have anything to do with iowa. Do they usually cover agsinst iowa? Hell no!!!. So do some research.
    I didn't realize that you only bet on Nebraska vs Iowa. Ok.... well that was dumb in years past. Last year the team had given up. They had a crap coach and he was getting fired mins after the game.

I don't bet based on years past especially when you are talking about different players and different coaches.
    This team is fired up. Iowa loves to be mediocre. They give their coach a bonus for winning 8 games.

So you can focus on last year. Different coach. Different QB. Different team.

Last year the game was tied 14-14 at the half. Last years team had no heart and gave up.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Welp, Nebraska-Iowa has more points right now than Memphis-Houston, just as we all predicted.

Closing totals:
    Nebraska-Iowa: 52.5
    Houston-Memphis: 76

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Nebraska is god awful on defense. They can't stop anything. As bad as Iowa is on offense they might score 50 on Nebraska.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Makes me sad. I teased the under for the weather.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

SMH , Iowa just doing whatever they want. I hope that dude who wanted to bet 10k didn't take your advice LMAO.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

braska looked like crap against mich. st. who looked like crap themselves no way braska was gonna win today

playmaker79
    playmaker79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 984

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    well that under is going to shite...

playmaker79
    playmaker79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 984

any unl fan talking smack against other teams at this point is hilarious......SF may be a good coach, and the bigten w which they are competing against may be terrible, but nebraska will never be a major program again

Any nebraska fan who tries to pull the "college football is cyclical and bluebloods always re-emerge" bs doesn't understand the nature of college football today. Nebraska isn't an alabama throughout periods of the pre-saban years or an oklahoma during the early 90s up to stoops or (insert other power program that still has the infrastructure in place to recruit and win big).....en.Nebraska is essentially Iowa now. Except that they havent been as good over the last 2 decades...but they could be. But thats what their level/expectations going forward are. The fact that there success mirrored other programs throughout a good bit of college football history and those other programs still have the infrastructure in place even when they arent winning big is irrelevant.

Demonata

Goo iowa. Easy money so far

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Nebraska is done scoring

NardVa

Nebraska is average on offense, bad on defense and bad on special teams. Iowa is basically just handing off and Nebraska is ready to end this pathetic season.

Demonata

Amazing choke job by iowa

Demonata

Thought iowa had a chance to win up 28 13 but of course i get fuked

NardVa

Iowa just handing off...not even looking to throw...

NardVa

Nebraska defense is bad Iowa said we'll go for it on 4th again...lol...

Husker36

Nebraska covered. Just barely missed the ML

Demonata

Nebraska lost like usual. Iowa should have murdered them but epic collapse

Altuve Cedeno
    Altuve Cedeno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8266

Thought iowa had a chance to win up 28 13 but of course i get fuked
    Kirk Ferentz the biggest phukking moron in history with a fake chip shot that would have put them up 3 scores. Instead breathes life into Nebraska. Only good part of the game is that he headbutted one of his players who still had a helmet on and ended up bloody. Wish it could have been from me punching him in the face
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Altuve Cedeno 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Husker36

Spielman being out hurt. Thought he would play since he made the trip. It the last time Nebraska will lose to Iowa.

12 Last