flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Anyone watch the Bama vs Miss St game Saturday?

Was that not the biggest display of #Bamaprivileged you have ever seen?

I had heard of the Bama privileged and happened to be watching videos the night before but this seemed absurd. The sad part is I thought Miss St played unbelievable (especially on defense) and that this could have come down to a final Alabama drive for the win. Just absolutely disgusting how the NCAA is fixated on creating an unstoppable Alabama team.

It was no coincidence that Sabban got his 24th straight home win as they won 24 - 0. Just so the Illuminati can keep their inside jokes.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Was that not the biggest display of #Bamaprivileged you have ever seen?

I had heard of the Bama privileged and happened to be watching videos the night before but this seemed absurd. The sad part is I thought Miss St played unbelievable (especially on defense) and that this could have come down to a final Alabama drive for the win. Just absolutely disgusting how the NCAA is fixated on creating an unstoppable Alabama team.

It was no coincidence that Sabban got his 24th straight home win as they won 24 - 0. Just so the Illuminati can keep their inside jokes.
    bruh

flakeandbake

Guess I’m the only one that thinks games are blatantly scripted / manipulated

flakeandbake

Keep in mind I bet on Bama and posted about it

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Watch a duke basketball game and you will witness the same thing. 1 call goes against duke. Coach K chews the refs ear off. Boom the next 4 calls go in dukes favor

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Watch a duke basketball game and you will witness the same thing. 1 call goes against duke. Coach K chews the refs ear off. Boom the next 4 calls go in dukes favor
    it'll prob be cranked up this year too with the new class

flakeandbake

Nothing makes me grin harder than scrolling through the scores and seeing 10-10 Bama Citadel at half

Fuxk Bama

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Miss State - the HC was told by his assistants that the fumble was caused by the ground so he didn't have them look at it. The block in the back was a missed call. However, the player did throw his hands up like "I didn't do it" like most defenders do when they actually do it. Ref sees the defender falling forward with the offensive players hands in the air. The delay of game was a legit call. It was a delay of game.

Now, otherwise, the refs let both teams play. There was holding that could have been called all night but wasn't. They didn't call either team for it, which is great. Let them play.

And how did you like that final Bama - Citadel score?

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Miss State - the HC was told by his assistants that the fumble was caused by the ground so he didn't have them look at it. The block in the back was a missed call. However, the player did throw his hands up like "I didn't do it" like most defenders do when they actually do it. Ref sees the defender falling forward with the offensive players hands in the air. The delay of game was a legit call. It was a delay of game.

Now, otherwise, the refs let both teams play. There was holding that could have been called all night but wasn't. They didn't call either team for it, which is great. Let them play.

And how did you like that final Bama - Citadel score?
    Bruh. All college turnovers are reviewable at the discretion of the NCAA and the referees of that game. The play was blown dead and non-reviewable regardless so Im glad you brought that up. That was solely on the refs in that game period. Also, unless you have inside sources I was never told anything about the assistant coaches of Miss St.

You say it wasn't a clip before the half and the player threw his hands up so ref called it - okay sure. Where is your explanation for the next play where Miss St scored and there was never a flag for holding until the ref noticed the Miss St was widddde open. Is that your response saying there's holding every play? Well I say the coincidence of that does not align.

How did I like the final Bama - Citadel score? Not that impressed considering that what was expected and that Bama pays for Citadel to come get their ass kicked. Plus I didn't bet the game b/c I dont touch 30-40 pt spreads or w/e it was.

Bama is the best team in college hands down - I'd just rather them win without extra help they don't need.

You can pretend all you want that refs called a fair Miss St vs Bama game. Its honestly laughable