flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

BAMA SPREAD is a MOFO GIFT of the YEAR

I just do not understand one bit - Miss St will not move the ball - I understand there's RLM but wtf?

flakeandbake

gotta love Bama privilege LFG

flakeandbake

I am on Bama and can admit they've scored 7 legitimate points.

Bama turned it over mid-field up 7-0 but ref whistled them down which led to 14-0. Then blatant kick catch interference before the half that leads to Miss St muffing the punt and 21-0.

Trying to think if I should hedge with Miss St 2nd half but everything points to a Bama route

flakeandbake

This is astounding
    Points Awarded:

tigertom gave flakeandbake 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    I am on Bama and can admit they've scored 7 legitimate points.

Bama turned it over mid-field up 7-0 but ref whistled them down which led to 14-0. Then blatant kick catch interference before the half that leads to Miss St muffing the punt and 21-0.

Trying to think if I should hedge with Miss St 2nd half but everything points to a Bama route
    Bama bailed out by refs again on a block in the back call that wasn't on a TD.

flakeandbake

I have this game marked as 7 - 7 going in to the half as the worst case scenario for Miss St. Possibly 14-7 or 10-7 Miss St depending on what would have happened after the fumble on the 50 yard line.

That's factoring in a legitimate referee crew that is not manipulated by the pressures of the NCAA and the media outlets and the hands currently signing the deals of the multi-hundred thousand bowl game contracts.

The funniest thing is that I'm listening to these clowns on CBS right now criticizing the Miss St coach Joe Moorhead for not challenging the fumble I'm referring to. They said "how can you not pause the game or challenge the fumble in that situation." As if that even a possibility in a college football game. Everyone knows that college replay review is at the discretion of the NCAA and the referees officiating that football game. They are buzzed-down from someone in the booth and any whatsoever is stoppable and reviewable by the referees. So that just proves that the Media (as I mention.. the people advertising these bowl games) are directly involved in manipulating these outcomes.

flakeandbake

The most blatant display of college referee fixing I've ever seen

That said - are we hedging with Miss St 2H or doubling? I lean double

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Bama bailed out by refs again on a block in the back call that wasn't on a TD.
    And then immediately afterwards a "delay of game before the snap" penalty that reverses what would have been a 21-7 game. I didn't see a flag until the Miss St receiver caught it in the endzone as he was blatantly wide-open. So 2 touchdowns wiped away by Miss St

flakeandbake

210 - 200 Bama -7.5 2H (-28.5 game)

200 - 283 Parlay: Bama -375 ml and O21

100 - xyy Open Parlay (1 spot added): Bama -375 ml 2H

Normally I would hedge in this situation but this looks like the NCAA, the referees and the media and bowl / playoff sponsors are begging for Bama Clemson showdown. Its disgusting but it's true. My only fear is 75% + of the public are on Bama -21 to -24 and that the referees blatantly cheated Boise ST first half last night and then fu*ked off towards the end. I was on Boise that game and 65% + were on Fresno. Idk if the refs will fu*k off again here to protect Vegas or if they don't care. Seems that the damage has already been done

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    210 - 200 Bama -7.5 2H (-28.5 game)

200 - 283 Parlay: Bama -375 ml and O21

100 - xyy Open Parlay (1 spot added): Bama -375 ml 2H

Normally I would hedge in this situation but this looks like the NCAA, the referees and the media and bowl / playoff sponsors are begging for Bama Clemson showdown. Its disgusting but it's true. My only fear is 75% + of the public are on Bama -21 to -24 and that the referees blatantly cheated Boise ST first half last night and then fu*ked off towards the end. I was on Boise that game and 65% + were on Fresno. Idk if the refs will fu*k off again here to protect Vegas or if they don't care. Seems that the damage has already been done
    Good luck! I was on Bama 1st Half -14. Now on Bama 2nd Half -8. Will likely get a defensive or special teams TD this half from Bama.

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by boss_of_um View Post
    Good luck! I was on Bama 1st Half -14. Now on Bama 2nd Half -8. Will likely get a defensive or special teams TD this half from Bama.
    Yes we probably will - I only bet on and look for rigged games. I do not care about anything else

flakeandbake

400 - 202 Parlay: Clemson -900 ml, Georgia -450 ml and Notre Dame -749

Gee I wonder who will win these games? - These playoff contracts between the NCAA and sponsors and media networks have been signed months ago and the bowl game contracts have been signed weeks ago, if not this week. Bowl seeding weekend fiesta

flakeandbake

Tagovailoa could take Bama down the field whenever he wants - It's just a matter of when CBS wants to let go of this game - and then hype Georgia Bama the final 5 mins

flakeandbake

You cannot advance the ball forward on a fumble. instead, the ball is placed at the spot of the foul - it remains Bama's ball bc they ultimately recovered it

Let's see what the Refs rule here - should be 3n10 Bama ball as a sack

flakeandbake

Okay the refs ruled correctly for once - and it cost bama

flakeandbake

I smell a pick 6 coming

flakeandbake

Another flag missed on Bama - you cannot pick up a player and slam them while tackling - it's 15 yrds

flakeandbake

Sucks to lose 2H but I will be doing the same exact thing with ND and Georgia Clemson spreads and 1H's and 2H's. And they will pitch up shutouts

flakeandbake

Almost forgot I'm on LSU as well but concerned bc they're out of the playoffs but they fit the theme

flakeandbake

FSU is absolute garbage. Free $$$$$$$

flakeandbake

s/o CBS FOX ESPN FS1 and the media