Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

Fighting Illini plus 17!

Please what am I missing. Nebraska? Nebraska who? I know Illi ain’t all that, they have a good back done won a few games but what has Nebraska given us?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Oteder View Post
    Please what am I missing. Nebraska? Nebraska who? I know Illi ain’t all that, they have a good back done won a few games but what has Nebraska given us?
    Nebraska is 2-1 in their last 3 games and the loss was a 5 point loss at Ohio State. They are also 4-0 ATS in their last 4 lined games. Illinois is 1-3 both S/U and ATS in their last 4 games and is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games vs Nebraska.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Don't overlook the fact that Illinois QB once was a Husker. His former teammates will not make it easy for him.

Husker36

Also.... Nebraska won by 22 last year in Illinois. Nebraska is better this year. Record might not say that but the eye test sure does.

Oteder

Big daddy thanx for the feed back. Much respect for that.

Oteder

husker thank you brother for the feed back much respect.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

so your'e not sticking or are sticking with Illinois?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

If you like Illinois you should prob just look at over. I feel like if they hang it goes over. They could get trounced and it still go over, hence over has more ways of cashing than Illini. Passing myself cause I have bout 10 or so plays I like better, just way I see this one.. gl whatever you decide.

flakeandbake

yea but I note that you love overs

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    yea but I note that you love overs
    More In ncaa but I play decent amount of unders too. Shoulda known me 10-15-20 years ago, never played anything but unders! Loved sniffing out defensive battles especially in nfl. Then times started changing and I got my teeth kicked in for a solid year and half straight with all the garbage rules changes and offenses being promoted. After getting slaughtered for damn near 2 years I had a epiphany that if I didn’t like a under maybe I should start considering the over!! (Took me long enough huh?? Lol)..

Ncaa I prob play 70-30 overs. Not like you see me simply plAying every freaking over tho! I attempt to pick out the good ones! Prob 5 or so a week on average (this week 4 overs 2 unders for me in ncaa).. NFL I’d guess is prob around 55-45 to the over for me these days (sign of the times) this year been really odd. One week I’ll only find overs I like and can’t find a under w value, then the next week it be complete opposite and won’t see value in any overs! (Other than thu nights over this seems to be a under week for me, not done w card yet but so far havnt found any value in a Sunday over, love couple unders) But I prob only play about 3 totals a week in nfl not counting the stand alone prime time degen plays! Lol..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 11-10-18 at 03:40 AM.

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    After getting slaughtered for damn near 2 years I had a epiphany that if I didn’t like a under maybe I should start considering the over!! (Took me long enough huh?? Lol).
    I think yo said it there...

I do the same thing but don't hold a biased towards either side. I try to find an over or under that I really love that the public is also on and then live bet the complete opposite if the line crosses where it closed (ultimately fading myself and the public). You start to realize whether or not you're on the right side real quick when you start looking into fading yourself and the heards

Husker36

It's going to be cold and windy. Fyi. I'm loading up on Nebraska -10 first half.

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    It's going to be cold and windy. Fyi. I'm loading up on Nebraska -10 first half.
    Sounds like a crispy fade - thanks Husker

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Sounds like a crispy fade - thanks Husker
    And how did that fade work out for you?

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    And how did that fade work out for you?
    Not as good as Nebraska +17.5 was against OHST. But I only faded it for the game (didn't play 1st half). I wouldn't be bragging over Nebraska -17.. that's not a scalable bet by any means